Reviews for Lose
Chaosgiver chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
I really like it. It keeps me wondering what's going to happen next. If and how Hinata going to find out about Sasuke and Karin? What is Naruto going to do? This is a really good story.
EulaliaGal chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
weird...Naruto is too quiet...and Karin is so annoying!
25ShadesOfFebruary chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
i like this story can't wait for more
siena chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
This is a Sasuke/Hinata story?

I hope they will stay together in the end... because I must confess I like this pairing.
Kirei Yuki Tenshi chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
I love it

Damn SASUKE AND KARIN

I hope you do something terrible to them BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

Screw sticking up for sasuke anymore

LOL

HAPPINESS FOR HINA

GREAT JOB

XELISEX

PS Waiting for next chappy *sits on edge of chair*
winterkaguya chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
Oh gawd...Karin? Someone shoot me...

I wonder how did the affair started? I mean Karin boarded in Hinata's house and definitely something happened there...I can't wait for Hinata to divorce Sasuke, perhaps to add salt into the wound, denying Sasuke any chance (if Hinata's pregnant of course) since he cheated on her...poor Hinata...

And how is Naruto going to punish Karin and Sasuke?

Update soon ya!
SarahiNia chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
ek!

I love it!

Still hate Sasuke thought, gosh I hope he trips on a rock.

Oh well, Naruto sounds so cute and lovable...well not really he sounds like a sico kids...but still adorable.

UPDATE SOON
NaruGirl67 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Meh, I didn't feel like signing in...

Wait...What...? Is this a Sasuhina story or...not?
rcr chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
I am quite glad to see that Hinata is getting a clue as to what Sasuke is doing. I feel so sad for her. D:
Kirei Yuki Tenshi chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
once again great chapter

o Hina :'( /3 my heart breaks for her.

Love it anyway lol

Can't wait till the next chappy

XELISEX
winterkaguya chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Poor Hinata...I wonder what basis does Sasuke need in order for him to cheat on his wife, the woman he loves? What an idiot...I hope Neji comes and beat the life outta him though...but it was smart of Naruto, trying to tell Hinata something, it must mean that Naruto must've known who it was whom Sasuke having an affair, ne?

Update soon ya!
rcr chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Oh, poor Hinata. Is Sasuke cheating on her? (by the way, Naruto is a really smart kid)
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Sasuke...Im about too kill you!

Wait till you show up in the next chapter...o your going to get it!

Sounds intresting, PLEASE update soon
DELETE.THIS.ACOUNT.PLEASE chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
i liked it a lot! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! i like the air of mystery that you gave it!
hinata fan chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Looks like Sasuke almost got busted. Reckless though since he knew she was going to be home soon. Please don't let the other woman be Sakura since it's done a million times. How about a female Haku.

Glad to see you are working on the grammar, it was better than usual. I like the ideas you have but the grammar is the pits. I wasn't even going to click on this because of that. Would it kill you to get a beta so your stories can flow better? Then you can see your mistakes and improve faster.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »