Reviews for One More Night, Is That So Much To Ask?
Joppew chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Sirius Black: man who got kicked out of afterlife! Now THAT is something everyone should love!
And wolfstar, obviously. :)
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Lol, I love James' lines, there so funny, and its cool how its something Harry seemed to inherit. Also, I like the fic, it was really cool:) please keep writing!
Mater Motley chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
Sirius Black: kicked out of the Afterlife. Awesome. Just great.
SetTheTruthFree chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
hehe

i love peoples bazaar ways of keeping Sirius alive

tho i think this one was the best

man i wish i coulda gotten kicked out of the afterlife xDD
superpink chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
LOL cute. I loved the part how Sirius was pushed out of the veil by James telling him to stay out. Hilarious! And I loved how Remus said that only Sirius could get kicked out of the afterlife. Seriously, that was priceless! The best!
Faramirlover chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
This is great. I love th 'And stay out' bit. It's great. I adore Remus/Sirius so this has really cheered me up. :)
koorimechick chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
haha, yay. I likesy it. But it's not the type of fic I wanted to read. I was too scared to read something that may have went away from the books, afraid I'd get them confused but I do love this.
arabellaw chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
oh how I really whish this happened, very cute your one shot fic indeed.
Beth5572 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I would love to see want you write next.

Terri
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Yay! I am absolutely in love with this story, especially the line, "Only you, Sirius Black, could get kicked out of the Afterlife." That was hilarious! I'm adding this to my favorites right away. Happy reading and writing!

Geek Squared 1307
My Best Friend's a Vampire chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
YAY!

i just love this couple and i think it was cute how they got together and i liked the way James told Sirius to stay out of the afterlife

i bow down to your story