Reviews for Alcyone's Special Vest
mEILI chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
ahaha that was short but insanely funny! Loved it.
Skittle-gurl chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Bwahahaha! You're right! Zagato are evil, Alcyone is stupid, and, enough said. It was GOD! Heheheh... But wouldn't it have been funnier if Alcyone had just been standing there, laughing her head off, and then she spontaneously combusted? The Magic Knights would've just been left standing there with huge sweatdrops and 'wtf'? expressions on their faces.

Fuu: It seems...that we have won?

Hikaru: WOW! We must be super-strong! We defeated her just by THINKING about it! _

Umi: Uh...this is TOO weird...I need a tylenol.

Fuu: I don't think WE defeated her...maybe she stepped on a land mine? Or perhaps it was suicide. That's it! Her mind finally snapped, and she blew herself up! Did you see the dynomite in her clothes?

Hikaru: -(bouncing up and down) _

Umi: (feeling faint)

You like? Well, yours was better. (Duh! It was, like, the original!) Well, rock on, dude! And vote for Bush in 2004!
nekogirigirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
OOh, aren't we clever. Dynamite vests are funny! Democrats are evil! Look, I'm not only a comedian, I'm topical!

This is spiteful, stupid, trash. Get a clue.
Rashomon Aetelier chapter 1 . 12/29/2001

Kichi: Boss...?

CF: *clears throat* You're right. That was a dirty, low down, disgusting thing to...OH HELL! IT WAS GREAT! IT WAS GENIUS! *roflol*

Kichi: I don't know if she means it or is she saying that because Emeraude denounced Zagato?

CF: Both, my little pal! *lol*
The Suehunters chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
that was a good one...democratic party...*giggles*
Tsukino Ashiko chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
That's hilarious!
Wing-chan chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
Heheh, I loved it. It states such truth _~
ChoButterfly chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
*cracks up* that was sooo funny! Hillarious! I simply loved it! Great job! Only problem is.. poor Fuu.. *cries* she was so.. young... lol! ;) Keep up the great work, please write some more!
ViridianCat chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
That was...Different. Heh heh funny though.
Democrat kusa chapter 1 . 6/28/2001