Reviews for Encounter
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This is very bittersweet! I think it was clear enough. Thank you for the read!
thebookwormgirl chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Just found this and your other stories. I enjoyed this,you were able to convey that he was from the future with out having the narrator explain it. I think your dialog was good and true to the characters. Your pacing for the short was also good. Thanks for sharing your stories.
Mizz Loon chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I understood what would happen to the future Inuyasha, which made me quite sad. However, I believe Inuyasha knew the consequence of his actions and had a pretty good idea what was going to happen to him. Over all I give this story a four and a half star rating, thanks and chow!
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
People didn't get it? I thought it was fairly obvious who the first Inuyasha was. I mean you basically spelled it out for us, how he touched the Goshinboku after Kagome had died and it sent him back in time to make the change. Duh. Obviously you never bothered with your revisions and I don't think you need to.
xsachi chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I loved it! ;) thanks for sharing this wonderful one shot!
kiki-chan3410 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I love this story!
mililli chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Really loved the plot!
inukag05 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
a beautifull story

i really loved the way inuyasha comesin the end to save kagome just when she falls from the tree

it is a complex one to understand but brilliant too
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
This piece has been nominated at the Feudal Association!

Our official website can be found here:

feudal. animara

The current nominations pages are here:

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanfiction (Fiction)

feudal. animara nominated. php?type Fanart (Fanart)

Check them out to see what you were nominated for!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominations and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups. / group/Feudal Association/

**Please note that FA membership is closed during voting.

~ The Feudal Association

**Please Note: You may receive this notice more than once if you've been nominated for several awards. They will appear as reviews on your nominated works.
Pas d'Autres chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
A wonderful story, truly one of a kind. :)

Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.

kimiko
inukag4eva2282 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aw dat was so sweet! I understood it even if it took me a sec! Lol - i love it! it was a rly clever piece and I congrats u on the idea and the story

inukag4eva
magnolia-bunny chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This may be surprising, but I actually understood it the first time through.

Your fics are very unique aren't they? I like this, not AU/AH or totally far fetched but still very different and interesting.

good job!
jpo7186 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Hey I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your work and I find this particular story very touching. Thanks for sharing!
Miss Saigon11 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
*sniff* That was so sweet! I absolutly loved it! True, it was a bit confuzzling while reading, but the explaination at the end cleared things up. So yes, this was really sweet and i really did love it. I'm putting it on my favorites!

Blessings!

Miss Saigon11
jamee-lee chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
hay yeah i get it and im only 12 years old oh wellit is good i liked it, it is like the god tree grants his wish to go back and save her from goin on the bus that crashed near the shrine of hers witck he just described then it kinda happend i get it. It is realy good i think ill c if u have any other ones i cn read

xoxo jamee-lee