Reviews for Gloves
henna chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
its great, you got jareth down to the ground
NS chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Hey, I'm back! Seriously, I really love this story. It's amazing how something so short can be so poignant.
OceanFae chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
That was different. But a good different. I like it, and hope you continue, por favor.
NS chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
Very good!
nobody chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
I never thought of it that way. Now that I've taken time to read this-and I don't regret it at all-I have a new perspective of Jareth's gloves (and Jareth in general), and it's astonishingly not cheesy or erotic. (Well, *maybe* a bit of the latter, but so what?) I think this demostrates's some sort of example of how things that seem small, insignificant, unimportant, etc. can actually have a meaning. If there's a sequel and Sarah comes back and Jareth hooks up with her, that'd be great; but it wouldn't surprise me if that wasn't so either.

Long story short, I loved this.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
wow. what a unique perspective on jareth.

fantastic.

sad.

wow.

you should expound on it.
yodeladyhoo chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
This Jareth is a bit psychotic, but you give a reason. Interesting.

Thank you for sharing.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
That was the coolest Labyrinth oneshot ever.
orientalbunny chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Wow, what a creative and somewhat dark explanation for the gloves. I love it, you are such an excellent story writer :)

This really does stand alone quite well but I am now insanely curious as to what you would write if you were to continue this story line.

Thank you for such an amazing story!
Super Pleb chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Oh, that was so beautiful mournful.

It was fantastic by itself, but I'd love to read more on this. Poor Jareth!

*sigh*&*
Moonlit Seductress chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Beautifully written. A great explanation for the gloves, with history and background information and relevance. Lovely.
Nienna Telrunya chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Not terribly weird, merely terribly enjoyable.
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I like it as is.

"Then there were the humans. ...that this was why he chose to wear the gloves in the first place. If it wasn't, it certainly was why he chose to keep them on now. They repulsed him. ... They were selfish and vile things that confused him to no end."

- One of the most plausible explanations for wearing gloves that I ever heard of. Sometimes I'm highly tempted myself to do the same.
Xaviere Jade chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Awesome. Well explained...except for the peach dream. I think he has his gloves off then, no? I might also be forgetting...
MartiOwlsten chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Oh, absolutely beautifully written! Excellent! That was just wonderfully explained and just... beautiful. But, dang, talk about SAD! Poor Jareth!

I would LOVE to see a continuation... but, I guess that's because I"m a happy ending person...

But, still, this on it's own is just done so well. Excellent.

Much love,