Reviews for Growing
ZhangHeCho chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
This really is very interesting ad cute to read!

I hope you're gonna continue this story... _ :D
QueenPara chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
3 You make them so interesting This is a good story; you should continue!
loretta537 chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
these are good although a bit au. for one thing although they wouldnt have known it when they were young one of the older set of zeros did gain the ability to feel pain (makes me wonder if they all will as they get older). they are currently around the age of 12, not older. also they do not sweat from heat, in fact their bodies dont react to cold or heat normally which is why they can use certain fire spells and how soubi defeated them when he caused it to snow. please write more soon.
Kaze Kimizu chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
I absolutely adore these little stories of the Zero boys. I hope there are many more to come. I did a little fangirl squeal when they experimented with kissing. xP I love Natsuo and Youji...especially Natsuo. I cosplayed as him for A-Kon 19 this year.
Crazyfeatherhead chapter 5 . 5/12/2008
Ah I've always loved Youji and Natsuo the most...well not as much at Soubi, but still a lot. But my fave. is the Eye one, I've had theorys about the eye patch, and I've never thought of Youji do it. Hmm but it seems sorta right? Anyways great one shots so far, I hope you keep up dateing, and SOON!
Sirius Lee Brilliant chapter 5 . 12/14/2007
Hurry! I love this! Would you mind telling me of any other Youji/Natsuo stories you know of? I can't seem to find any...
KaL KeY chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
i cant wait for the next chapter, i hope it out soon!
Starling-chan chapter 5 . 6/1/2007
I like it. It's really well written.

Hope you update soon
Don'tKillKenny chapter 5 . 4/8/2007
Aw, cuteness. keep writing, i love it!
L-Zakuro chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
yay, i love it!

I CAN'T want 'til the next chapter.
Emerald Gaze chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
the zero can feel pleasure and warmth/heat but not pain or cold...great fic by the way!_!
Golden.Couture chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
That was HOT! The kiss, I mean. And I feel sorry for that kid in chapter 4! Youji and Natsuo are so sadistic-like XD Lol It's funny for some reason! Please continue with this! (No rush! -) And when youji said "it looked like they were trying to swallow each other's faces" I cracked up!
Marini135 chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
woo this story's cool and sadistic 3
Cloy Jubilee chapter 5 . 2/27/2007
Oh its so nice and a bit sad 2. Its pretty cool
IsuzuForever chapter 5 . 2/20/2007
2 updates so soon...aww it must be my birthday lol j/k! This was really good, you're right they are oddly naive...never thought about it that way. Love can do that to ya, one day you're the expert on them, the next you know next to nothing. Ah...how sweet it is! This was such a great chapter!