Reviews for Cashier Girl
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 9 . 7/25/2009
Brilliant job on this story! Sora and Matt's interactions were hilarious, sweet, refreshing, cute, and completely wonderful.
instagramerpinnerwriter chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
don't worry..

i don't think he lyrics were that cliche...

i like the story all in all.
nanachama chapter 9 . 2/1/2008
AH your story was amazingly cute. keep up the good work
Utenarose chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
Fantastic

First, I want to apologize for sending the review very late, and secondly, for my bad English. I'm a spanish writer and I like very much Sorato.

I was searching at fanfiction a romantic story about Sorato that it was original, because lately I don't like anything that I have read. And the best thing that could happen to me was to find "Cashier girl", your fanfic.

Sometimes I had to be assisted by a translator, but generally I understood correctly, and I laughed a lot with some comments of the characters, and I feel so tender with much scenes.

It's a very good story, with a original plot, entertaining and enjoyable dialogues, characters with a definite personality and a great end.

Let me give you my humble congratulations.

Greetings!

Reader/writer

Utenarose
Sacred Sakura chapter 9 . 12/31/2007
*nodnod* I like it. Very well-written. I'll eventually reread this fic and review the rest of your chapters...I hope. Anyways, pretty good characterization, although Sora seemed a bit too...temperamental. *sweat* I like your writing, so I look forward to reading more of your works.
Aino Yuy chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
im sensing this is a love/hate relationship. gotta love those lol. n damn, i wish i could eat all those burgers in one sitting! loved the kissing on the cheek part btw (_)
Ruby chapter 9 . 12/20/2007
aww. thiz was nice! i love sorato! ;D

brings back memories of when i used to be a HUGE digimon fan. lol
Inconnu chapter 8 . 12/18/2007
This chapter made me laugh! The part with Sora calling Yamato on speaker was adorable. I'm going to read the next chapter right now.
Black Licorice Addict chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
Cute story. Happy ending. THose poor concert people.
Adelaide MacGregor chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
Great job!
KoumiLoccness chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
Sorato foe Life G! Peace then cuz Koumi Fan Out..
Yamora Love n Friendship chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
i liked it that was a good ending.
Sketched Words chapter 9 . 12/10/2007
although I am a bit disappointed in not seeing the extremely cool and fire-works ending! I've got to say that this is more realistic and leaves a softer touch and I do agree with them having only met two weeks ago. It'd be too melodramatic to go through w/ it and who knows what those scary fangirls might actually do if they found out Sora and Matt date now!

I LOVE IT! XD
Yume-dream chapter 9 . 12/9/2007
aw
Rewind Soldier chapter 9 . 12/9/2007
Haha, I'm glad you didn't go with the proposal ending! This was really cute, and I loved this story from the start! Thanks so much for a grand Sorato story! Just love it!