Reviews for Filling the Gaps
huangjj chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
Hahaha, love it! The dialogue-only format serves this really well. Cluelessly correct Kelso and the tense banter back and forth. :)
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 100 . 9/25/2014
I've been loving these behind the scenes bits. Hope one day maybe you write more!
Jaycie Victory chapter 100 . 8/16/2014
Noooo! You can't leave it there! We need you to do season 5, 6, 7 and the dreck-fest that is season 8, please. I think you can fix it; I've started watching season 8 for the first time and was already thinking it's as if there are missing scenes. Like the episode where Jackie falls into the creek and the BST between her and Hyde is off the charts. Really, really hope you come back to good.
Jaycie Victory chapter 60 . 8/16/2014
Argh. This was yummy, and you felt all of Jackie's aching confusion and desire. And, man, poor Hyde must be so confused at Jackie's whiplash turns! How are they not gonna be jumping each other's bones after this? *happy sigh*
Jaycie Victory chapter 58 . 8/16/2014
Ahhh! I wish this was a scene from the episode.
Jaycie Victory chapter 54 . 8/16/2014
So cute.
Jaycie Victory chapter 48 . 8/16/2014
Loved Jackie's last line! So layered with meaning - the in-episode implication that she finds Hyde hot, the season 5 episode tie-in that she gave into her attraction later because he'd grown one, AND the implication that he may have grown it that summer in a (sub-)conscious attempt to make her attracted to him. Soooo multi-layered! You're clever ;)
Jaycie Victory chapter 43 . 8/16/2014
If only he'd been around/in a place to explain to Jackie she didn't really like Fez in season 8 either...
Jaycie Victory chapter 25 . 8/16/2014
Loved the callback - er, call forward! - to the season 6 episode and Hyde's remark, "She used to bite". Brilliant.
decdragon chapter 100 . 8/9/2014
I don't know how far you plan to go with this fic time line wise but I am begging you, BEGGING YOU, if you go into season 8 do them all together posting wise, and have them get back together (season 8 was all wrong any way and should have never happened)
Guest chapter 98 . 5/22/2014
This is my favourite of all the chapters, which says a lot. Many writers have used the "Jackie box" device to excellent effect, but I love this version of Hyde's "sentimentality box" in which Jackie's presence says so much. Especially the candid pics and the boutiniere. Ugh, it's so cute and easy to see it happening in the background of the show. Love the detail about him hiding it in the pipes and the overall description of his room and Jackie's understanding of him arising from it. It's just great.
la muneka chapter 46 . 4/30/2014
I am loving those bits, I so wish you continued..
anon chapter 100 . 2/21/2014
I just finished reading this fic after two days of devouring it. So good! I really enjoy how in-character everyone was. I really hope you continue it; although, at 100 chapters, it's enjoyable enough as it is. I personally don't think J/H were so into each other during the fourth season, but the way you wrote it made it work and their reactions, feelings, etc. were believable enough. Thanks for writing and sharing these awesome missing moments!
Big fan chapter 100 . 6/28/2013
Awesome story, love it. I know it has been a long while, but I will still ask and wish for you to update, the story is just epic
Anana553 chapter 39 . 4/27/2013
I don't know if you still read the reviews to this old fic, but I must say I adore it, and hope you recieve this message. It is a great story, I love the way you keep the characters, and your ideas are plain great. Excelent!