Reviews for Filling the Gaps
107derwent chapter 99 . 7/6
I love this scene too! And this chapter was amazing!
107derwent chapter 98 . 7/6
How sweet was that?! Simply loved this chapter!
107derwent chapter 55 . 7/5
Mmm, Rear window?
107derwent chapter 48 . 7/5
"Have you ever considered growing a beard?"

Ha! Now we get from where he took the hint to grow that awesome beard!
107derwent chapter 42 . 7/5
Hahahhahaha this chapter was awesome! Sure Hyde is good!
107derwent chapter 3 . 7/3
'She wouldn't have minded seeing what was under his trenchcoat.'

Hahaha superfun!
Bella S James chapter 49 . 6/25
Okay, I've read many a story, and this is by far one the absolute best. It was an honor to read your entertaining, heart-warming and impressively realistic writing, and though I wish there were more, I'm just glad to have been given the gift of 100 glorious chapters.
Thanks for the story, man.
Mudsaur chapter 32 . 6/5
Whoa. Horseback. That's, uh, quiet the innuendo...I hope I'm interpreting it right...
obsessed-fic-fan2 chapter 100 . 5/11
LOVE this story! You're obviou done with it which is too bad because it's amazing! But I thought I should still encourage you to one day write some more of it :P you did a great job!
appalove chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
Hahaha, love it! The dialogue-only format serves this really well. Cluelessly correct Kelso and the tense banter back and forth. :)
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 100 . 9/25/2014
I've been loving these behind the scenes bits. Hope one day maybe you write more!
Jaycie Victory chapter 100 . 8/16/2014
Noooo! You can't leave it there! We need you to do season 5, 6, 7 and the dreck-fest that is season 8, please. I think you can fix it; I've started watching season 8 for the first time and was already thinking it's as if there are missing scenes. Like the episode where Jackie falls into the creek and the BST between her and Hyde is off the charts. Really, really hope you come back to good.
Jaycie Victory chapter 60 . 8/16/2014
Argh. This was yummy, and you felt all of Jackie's aching confusion and desire. And, man, poor Hyde must be so confused at Jackie's whiplash turns! How are they not gonna be jumping each other's bones after this? *happy sigh*
Jaycie Victory chapter 58 . 8/16/2014
Ahhh! I wish this was a scene from the episode.
Jaycie Victory chapter 54 . 8/16/2014