Reviews for Filling the Gaps
Jasmine chapter 100 . 7/30
I don't know who you are, but you have managed to make all my Jackie/Hyde wishes come true! I really liked the whole push and pull dynamic you created between them, and how much Jackie and Hyde just understand one another despite their differences. You're cool, man. B-)
Jaycie Victory chapter 99 . 3/8
Ah, man, I love this series.

You just GET Hyde and Jackie in a way that makes many of these missing scenes feel like canon.

I know you lost all your notes for this fic and it was a long time ago, but I can't help but wish you might find inspiration for it and write more.

I would just love to see how you wove your story's canon into them officially getting together in season 5 and the how and why of how they fell apart in season 7 (whilst of course building in the inevitability of them getting back together); and I would also love to see how you would have handled season 8 as I honestly think you would have found a way to reconcile it to the rest of the series. (The writing in that season is so uneven it just screams missing scenes; I've written some myself in my Jackie/Hyde collection :))

But regardless of whether you come back to it, I just wanted you to know how fantastic I think this series is - funny and thoughtful and so cleverly constructed - and how much I'm looking forward to reading the next thing you write, whatever it is :D
sfstewart chapter 70 . 11/15/2016
KokiriQueen chapter 100 . 8/21/2016
I am in love with this story, it's everything I ever wanted the writers of the show to say about Jackie and Hyde in one story. I don't know if you are still writing or even if you keep up with your account anymore, but I would love if you finished the episodes, because I am so in love with this!
mi-shell87 chapter 100 . 7/5/2016
100 episodes, just a few more to go until J/H are together! Been so long though!
mi-shell87 chapter 77 . 7/5/2016
So I loved this chapter, and I would love more written :-p
MyLittleShipperHart chapter 20 . 4/25/2016
I love this chapter so much
ifyouhavethetime chapter 100 . 4/14/2016
2016 and finished in two days! i loved it! didn't wanted to be over :(
107derwent chapter 99 . 7/6/2015
I love this scene too! And this chapter was amazing!
107derwent chapter 98 . 7/6/2015
How sweet was that?! Simply loved this chapter!
107derwent chapter 55 . 7/5/2015
Mmm, Rear window?
107derwent chapter 48 . 7/5/2015
"Have you ever considered growing a beard?"

Ha! Now we get from where he took the hint to grow that awesome beard!
107derwent chapter 42 . 7/5/2015
Hahahhahaha this chapter was awesome! Sure Hyde is good!
107derwent chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
'She wouldn't have minded seeing what was under his trenchcoat.'

Hahaha superfun!
Bella S James chapter 49 . 6/25/2015
Okay, I've read many a story, and this is by far one the absolute best. It was an honor to read your entertaining, heart-warming and impressively realistic writing, and though I wish there were more, I'm just glad to have been given the gift of 100 glorious chapters.
Thanks for the story, man.