Reviews for Filling the Gaps
KokiriQueen chapter 100 . 8/21
I am in love with this story, it's everything I ever wanted the writers of the show to say about Jackie and Hyde in one story. I don't know if you are still writing or even if you keep up with your account anymore, but I would love if you finished the episodes, because I am so in love with this!
mi-shell87 chapter 100 . 7/5
100 episodes, just a few more to go until J/H are together! Been so long though!
mi-shell87 chapter 77 . 7/5
So I loved this chapter, and I would love more written :-p
MyLittleShipperHart chapter 20 . 4/25
I love this chapter so much
ifyouhavethetime chapter 100 . 4/14
2016 and finished in two days! i loved it! didn't wanted to be over :(
107derwent chapter 99 . 7/6/2015
I love this scene too! And this chapter was amazing!
107derwent chapter 98 . 7/6/2015
How sweet was that?! Simply loved this chapter!
107derwent chapter 55 . 7/5/2015
Mmm, Rear window?
107derwent chapter 48 . 7/5/2015
"Have you ever considered growing a beard?"

Ha! Now we get from where he took the hint to grow that awesome beard!
107derwent chapter 42 . 7/5/2015
Hahahhahaha this chapter was awesome! Sure Hyde is good!
107derwent chapter 3 . 7/3/2015
'She wouldn't have minded seeing what was under his trenchcoat.'

Hahaha superfun!
Bella S James chapter 49 . 6/25/2015
Okay, I've read many a story, and this is by far one the absolute best. It was an honor to read your entertaining, heart-warming and impressively realistic writing, and though I wish there were more, I'm just glad to have been given the gift of 100 glorious chapters.
Thanks for the story, man.
Mudsaur chapter 32 . 6/5/2015
Whoa. Horseback. That's, uh, quiet the innuendo...I hope I'm interpreting it right...
Kellrock chapter 100 . 5/11/2015
LOVE this story! You're obviou done with it which is too bad because it's amazing! But I thought I should still encourage you to one day write some more of it :P you did a great job!
appalove chapter 21 . 10/24/2014
Hahaha, love it! The dialogue-only format serves this really well. Cluelessly correct Kelso and the tense banter back and forth. :)