Reviews for Love Stories To Last
Awesome Ravenclaw Chick chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Great story. I love the way you put all of them in
always-kh chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
i failed to catch the yuriku. i'm not seeing it. unless it's kinda in the middle but then who's the girl?
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Wow. I think it's brilliant that you used yuffentine and squffie to get to yuxel. -heartheartheart- for you. XD;;

Hmm, Vincent sounded so dark and lovely. I never really thought about them as a couple before, but they would be pretty damn beautiful. Thank you for that image. It makes me wish I could draw so hard.

And Squall was perfect of course. Loved how you lined up the "he never liked (anything) to talk (to anyone) about that" part. Brilliant and it said so much about Squall with a few little lines. I envy your ability to do that. ;o;

And finally Axel. XD;; Damn you. Best. Axel-Description. Ever. Seriously, you're one the few authors who makes me pictures the characters, and probably the only one who makes me see them in this enhanced, incredibly vivid way. You win hard.
january blue chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I LOVE THIS. A LOT. o_o But ch'yah, seriously. All my favorite pairings? One fic? CH'YAH. *pets you* I vant to marry you.. Blahaha.. I love it. I just do. And the yuxel. Like. Yes, please.

Also, I am now very much convinced that Vincent is just Snow White in disguise. Luff it.

JEEZ THOUGH. Axel's description was awesome. I LOVED IT. Cuz its so true and amazing and Axelish. Which is fitting. And it's very Yuffie sounding. And I'm a sucker for parantheses and italics and.. meh.. I love it.

'Specially the whole second-favorite shirt thing. n_n I just really liked that. Cuz it sounded like Yuffie and awesomeness and such.

I'm just... going to go read it again. Mm'kay? You rock. THANK YOU! n_n

Oh, and we definitely aren't friends. Nope. This is a loveless marriage we've gotten ourselves into. (Loveless marriage? O_O Maybe we'll become part of our own Korean Drama!)

LOVE.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
OOH! 3x1!

I enjoyed this veridy veridy much! but now I have to go. so really lame-ass review. Sorry.