Reviews for Home By Dark
AvidMovieFan16 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
I remember reading this story after seeing the movie for the first time and I loved it. Awesome job!
sarah0406 chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
That was great!
AwkwardEyelinedAsian chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
:D I loved it all! :* kisses and don't let haters bring you down keep going!
Em.P23 chapter 16 . 7/23/2011
loved this story! very exciting. i love these characters! the story was written very well! 3!
Vampellzy chapter 16 . 6/23/2009
loved it!
Romen chapter 16 . 1/20/2009
Very creative! You really have the characters personalities down. Loved this fic! :)
Silver-Creasent-MOON1995 chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
iT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU USED THE WORD wimpered instead of whined or murrmered/muttered other than that good job
MeBeingAWallflower chapter 16 . 1/1/2009
The story was great ;P love it. funny, exiting and romantic :)
incurrents chapter 16 . 12/25/2008
i loved this story!
skipper3 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
:D

Looks good so far!
Lacking A Witty Username chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I really enjoyed this. You did a nice job of staying in character and your writing style is very good. This is one of my favorite Breakfast Club Fanfictions.
shazine chapter 16 . 4/28/2008
ah! loved it

it was a really good fic. it had me up till 4 30 am on a school night! liked your bender especially. nice ending ]
SkyHighFan chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
I know what its like to have a grandparent who only has you for company: one of my grandmother's has been a widow since before I was born. She's all alone and I spend a lot of time with her to keep her company. I usually spend the weekends at her house (she lives less than a mile away so before I could drive it was no trouble for her to pick me up and now that I can drive no trouble for me to drive there, when there's good weather I could actually WALK there if I wanted to... that is if I went to stay over during the day) and I enjoy keeping her company. I do because she's lonely and I really care about her.
SkyHighFan chapter 4 . 4/13/2008
I like it. That whole WAKE UP thing reminds me of a part of a movie I saw once. I was over the house of a friend of my parents and I was hanging out with her son. He's much younger than me (around ten years or so) but it was either that or stay with the boring adults. Hanging out with a little kid seemed like more fun than that and to be fair we are good friends and I consider him like a little brother (I don't have a brother otherwise, just a sister I HATE). He was at the age where he liked things like Elmo (he's 10 now so thankfully he outgrew that, although he never outgrew sitting on people's laps: he tends to do that when we play video games, although to be fair I haven't seen him since before he turned 10 a couple of months ago so maybe he did outgrow it) and he dragged me into watching one of his Elmo movies. Its a testamant to how bored I was that I did it (I was a TEENAGER, I'm turning 20 tommorow so I won't be a teenager after that) and the only part of the movie I liked (because it was kind of funny) was when Elmo's cuckoo clock woke him up by screaming WAKE UP in his ear.
SkyHighFan chapter 16 . 4/13/2008