Reviews for Full Moon
TwinSanity95 chapter 2 . 5/26
What a beautiful ending I figured if the left a hicky he would definitely know who the person was or if they had sex then the walking might give it away but you did both and yet made it so he knew all along how magnificent :) I love your writings of kyo/haru
Ruby of Raven chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Yay! A happy ending!
I swear, I wanted to cry for Kyo. :( He was so heart broken.
km222 chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
That was so goooooooooood u are an amazing writer the way u capture the characters emotions and make the reader feel like there right there in the story with u u are a truly amazing writer u are definetly one of the greatest authors ever can wait to see if u come up with anything else but i wipl be there every single time u have a new story u are truly amazing!
Daria1718 chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
To this day I still love this story.
oreorockerkitty chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Amazing story! I loved it. I've always felt that need, that deep desire to meet under the full moon with the one I love, and to own the night. Day is too bright to bright to love by, dark to empty to feel by, but in the moonlight.. Thank you, it was an amazing story.
mamita chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Hi I loved your fic, I love Kyou and Haru also, I love them both, I love this couple, Haru / Kyou, I feel that not enough fics of them together haha, hopefully do more fics of this wonderful couple, still so thanks and kisses.
JustPlainViolet chapter 2 . 9/25/2009
This is a beautiful story, thanks for sharing _
FlyinGShadoW1314 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
That was beautiful. I enjoyed reading that immensely. Yey for happy endings! :D
hopekills216 chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
aww, this story is so sweet! ur a great writer!
Thief Ash Naito chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
Oh, god, I loved it so much. Your writing is spellbinding!
Akirana chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
That was great. I loved it
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 2 . 4/13/2008
Oh man, I loved this! I was so sweet!
SmexyKitten91 chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
The idea is very original and that's why I like it. Well other than the fact that it made me cry, a whole lot! T_T

It was so beautifully written and I will definatly be re-reading it again in the furture! I felt so sorry for Kyo! Haru was being mean! But I still love some good yaoi though! x3

~Emo
Taiichi chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Wow that was a really pweety story!
toodlepipeverybody chapter 2 . 10/21/2007