Reviews for Inferno
Obsessed with this story girl chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Omg please write more. I so want to know what happens. So will you write more? When will you? I'll come back everyday to check, so please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please write more. I love this story so much so far. I can't wait to see how it ends. Write more.
mjane chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
pls update soon... it a nice story!
Carmen chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
This is a great start to a sure to be amazing story.

You havent updated in years but I hold on to hope that you would update soon. ]
marsha3 chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
i think this story has the potential of being realy good, i have read other storys you have done, so i have no dought it will be!
Kirzsid chapter 2 . 5/23/2009
Why is their no more chapters to read :(
luvwriting13 chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Ok so you left of in 2007! were are you! i want to know what happens! and has the twilight awards been updated recently? It doesn't look like it. just sayin
ggggggggggggg chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
I love the story! update soon!
deadgoddess chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
continue this story, please. if you have the time, that is. :)
Fate Lowe chapter 2 . 2/13/2009
This is really interesting! I hope to see more.
lexi64111 chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
O.O *gasp* i must know what happens so UPDATE SOON!

LExi
ScFlEaD chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Great story! Are you going to continue it any time soon? I would really like you to.
Marmaduke chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
Looking forward to the rest, who could that girl be...i'm questioning all my previous beliefs here, keep it up it's good
LiebeEC28 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
hey i just realized that you havent updated in a year! whats up wit that? do u not think its a good story or something? i'm confused cuz i love this idea! please update!
LiebeEC28 chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Wow!

That was amazing! I love this idea!

I'm confused at why Edward denied the fact that he was staring at that girl. Was he doing that purposely? Or did that girl have some kind of mesmorizing power or something? Haha idk.

Please update soon! I'm hooked on this story!
VeIaRrGtOh chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
Sounds really good so far! I love how you set the story up the same way Stephenie Meyer does with her series, with the preface and everything. Everything was very well thought out and well written - everyone seemed to be in character perfectly (well, except with Edward checking out other girls, but I'm sure we'll find out about this soon enough :)

Can't wait to read more!