Reviews for She Has No Idea
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
ok stan went in on kyle but it was still hot
LuFFy McCormick chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
"Stan. Fuck that, dude. I want you."

Oh, God.

I do not know what to say, because Style has always seemed the most "stable" and "loving" couples, and this... God. 'm Thinking if I should smile face delayed or run screaming like crazy, maybe do both XD

The sentence above has bought me, plain and simple. And Wendy, Wendy poor, sorry for her, but "she has no idea" and the truth, I've fallen for the passive-aggressive relationships, especially if these two are involved.

One of the sexiest oneshot I've read.
PetrifiedStatuesque chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Probably the best I've read in months.
MoWpg chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Loved it.
konanXakatsuki chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
:D omg! this is amasing!
Shakuhachi Jade chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Since you already pointed out in the beginning that you weren't writing this for Stan and Kyle to be in-character (because they weren't), I will say that it was indeed well written and more than just a bit arousing. Your dialog was unabashedly realistic, and the setting was just perfect. When I started reading I actually expected them to fuck outside, so the bit about the locker room being different from their usual spot was nice.

I don't normally go for violent sex fics; the act itself is so anti-plot driven that I usually can't stand them (unless I'm in some sort of kink-box mood ;; LOL). But you did okay. I wasn't repulsed or shocked, the characters worked well together (despite being OOC), and I especially enjoyed the bit you threw in with the girls. All in all a good read. Thanks for sharing!

;Shaku
Aimee is Awesome chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
HNNNGGGG

It's so incredibly rare to find a good violent!sex story out there, and reading one for South Park is just...dfvnfdhvj. So awesome. That was hot, mentally as well as physically, if that makes sense. Especially the dialogue, very very nice.

Also I kind of hate Wendy a majority of the time so I like the way the whole thing kind of boiled down to a smack to her face. Awesome.

Love your (writing) style and your (pairing) Style. Sa-weet.
Bhangra Santa chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Okay, so I really can be more articulate than: HOT! So perfectly well done. I, like you, LOVE angry teen fight sex, and you did it so well. Loved it!
infinitehearts chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
wow,that was incredibly HOT! ur an awesome writer!
Figure.10 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
HOT. SO HOT. 3
xyz chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Yeah babe, you got it! This was seriously hot and realistic and masculine and hot, and hot again. I've always thought slash was about gay sex. And you can try to make it prettier in much ways, but gay sex is what it is- men having sex (Wow, I'm so smart). I believe most people here write stuff that has nothing to do with the real concept, at least my concept, of slash, because it's way too feminine and sweet and romantic. So when I read this I was surprised of how awesome real it is.

Serious congratulations!
DragonSapphire chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
The fighting is hot, so hot! For a second there I was starting to get anxious, like they really were going to kill each other. D: ! This is so raw and aggressive and utterly delicious, I loved it!
goodbye pork pie hat chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
amazing amazing amazing

flawless
Jokerina chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Holy. Fracking. Shit, dude.

That was amazing!

I mean, I like angry sex, and I've read it on several occasions ;) but this was almost more violent than it was angry. And I love it!

Great work :)

And now I will read it again.

/Jokerina
MewHannah-Chan chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Well, I hate to tell you what many have said before me, but I have to say...

YOU ARE AWESOME.

This is the best Style fanfic I have EVER read. I also share your love for violent/agressive teen SEX! Mostly because I know my way around it... *grins*

...Okay, that's a lie. But I have wreslted with guys in the past and when you have a dirty mind like mine, it's hard to keep your thoughts out of the gutter.

This made me want to go write some violent stories too... I am so HYPER all of a sudden! This fanfic was so sexy and very VERY hot.

KEEP UP THE EPIC WORK MY FRIEND!

Hannah