Reviews for A Rohan Tapestry
Neko chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Poor Merry. He's having a hard time letting Theoden go. Funerals are always hard to bear, and sometimes grief just sneaks up on you, especially after suffering through as much as Merry has.
Glory Bee chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
A beautiful chapter, having Frodo illuminate the cavern and find a measure of joy again was very uplifting. :)
Eiladwyn chapter 8 . 1/22/2011
The scene in the caves was absolutely beautiful! I think, with most of your work being based in the Shire, you might not often get a chance to write about extravagant beauty like that, but that was amazing. Reading it reminded me of the story 'The Vault of Annuminas' the scene when Frodo, Bilbo and Co. see Luthien and Beren's depiction for the first time.I loved it, and I hope to see more writing like that ) Perhaps on the hobbits' views of the harvest? Or Sam when he sees Elanor for the first time? The possibilities are endless... )
Shipwright's Trick chapter 7 . 3/29/2010
What a lovely description of the cave. They're such cool places, after all; even an elf should be able to appreciate them, as Legolas found out. : )

And when the Phial lit it up, that must have looked wonderful. (By the way, I love your on-going references to starglasses and being inside them, usually made by Sam: in...one of the sequels to Quarantined, I forget which...and here, and in Starship. That's very cool.)
Shipwright's Trick chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Poor Merry, feeling all abandoned like that. I just wanted to give him a great big hug. : (
bean chapter 8 . 4/6/2007
*begins bawling histerically* How could you do that? Make me so excited because it's not over then suddenly end it! AH! And now, it's, it's, OVER!

No, just kidding, I am not bawling histerically but I am really sad this story is over! I loved it so much! I'm sad there won't be any more. :( But I absolutely loved all of it! Recipes! Better dressed! "At least is didn't bite off one of your fingers"! Brilliance! All of it! :) I love it! Wonderful wonderful job!

And, I really really hope you will think about what I said in my, um, second review I believe it was. I hope to see you in heaven one day!

God bless!
bethahnee chapter 8 . 4/5/2007
I don't know whether to be sad or happy for the end of this story! It was great, so I'm happy, but it's over, so I'm sad. I guess I'll just kind of be both!

Great story, and I look forward to anymore you might write!

_ Anargil
Ivanolix chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
*grins* Sam gave Eomer recipes...I wonder if one of of them is the famous fried fish and chips. ;-) Great ending!
lovethosehobbits chapter 8 . 4/3/2007
*sigh* a lovely, lovely story, my dear. Sorry to see it end.

In other news...

Do you have an idea of who will be meeting us this year at our Moot? I am so excited about getting together again!
Frodo Freak2 chapter 7 . 3/26/2007
*sigh* That sounds beautiful.

What sweet chapters.
bean chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
This was awesome! It was written so beautifully and all of it was just awesome! :) I loved all their reactions and just all of it! Wonderful job, please continue soon! God bless!
lovethosehobbits chapter 7 . 3/25/2007
This was super. To see Legolas finally appreciate Gimli's much talked about caves. I especially enjoyed Frodo and his vision of what was to come and the use of the vial.
Ivanolix chapter 7 . 3/24/2007
Good chapter! I loved Legolas' wonder and joy.
bethahnee chapter 7 . 3/24/2007
Yay, it's still not over! I love this story.
bean chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
I liked this a lot! This story is so good, I love reading it! I really loved how Pippin stood and faced the West before eating, and when the others joined him. I like how Frodo is such a comfort to Merry, and I'm glad they can help each other out. When Gimli was inspecting Merry's horn it made me think of the Chronicles of Prydain, if you've ever read them. It was very similar to a part in "Taran Wanderer". But anyways, I loved this and always enjoy reading it! Please continue it very soon! I can't wait to see Legolas's reaction to the caves. :) God bless!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »