Reviews for Novices
Sinkapoa chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
Great fanfic.
Phonesy chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
This is one of the few fanfictions that I really really am fond of. You managed to keep the characters in character, and keep a twisted little smile on my face when reading Lorlen and Akkarin's silly antics.
Bravo to you and keep on writing.
MorphineSunshine chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
Loved the entire thing. Brilliantly written!
Lotten chapter 8 . 5/2/2009
Yay! I finally found a good TBM-story! Beautifully written! Some small spelling mistakes and word confusions, but the characterisations were simply AMAZING! Everything was absolutely spot-on, this is just how I imagine that Lorlen and Akkarin would be as novices. Great work!
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
One of the very, very few good fics in this fandom; perhaps even the best one. Everything was interesting and well written, entirely plausible from a psychological point of view. I really liked your characterization of both boys. Good job!
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 8 . 7/15/2008
Absolutely loved this whole thing! Wonderful job!
egyouppt chapter 8 . 6/26/2008
A definitely.
To lazy to sign in Sabertooth chapter 8 . 6/17/2008
GAH! This is such a good ending, bril fic, well done !
SnowCharms chapter 8 . 6/14/2008
Lol...i wonder wat did Lorlen do 2 attempt 2 steal Akkarin's diary...update!
SnowCharms chapter 7 . 9/23/2007
Poor Lorlen...he is definitely heartbroken...but i think that he should be thankful that he did not tutor d girl...coz she would definitely ask him 2 put in a good word 4 her...n i think that would be much more painful...update!
ThePurpleRose chapter 7 . 7/8/2007
I love it! Please update soon!
joseph-dreamer chapter 7 . 6/14/2007
Really good update! I can't wait for the next one!
laal ratty chapter 7 . 6/13/2007
Brilliant.
jasper4ever chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
Ooh, very good.

I hope they do make up, it's a silly thing to fall out over.

*waits to see what will happen next*
your-average-coffee-addict chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
I really like this story, i suck at reviews though :( The latest chapter was fantastic anyways