Reviews for Big Changes
Bubblezmith chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Damn you for discontinuing.

This is great!

9foxgrl chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
this is a good story, i wish you didn't give up on it
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Cyde chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
A pity this won't be continued.
dreadis chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
seems great...but *pokes with a stick* is it dead?
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
Great story!
Bobboky chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
I often say in reviews what I would like to see in the story. That does not mean you have to do what I would like. But maybe you might get an idea for a sidestory or something. I really don't know. I never threaten anything, I'm too happy that you're writing a good story for me to read. Thanks for writing this one. But I'll continue to make suggestions of what I like to see in stories. Mainly because I hope you'll write a story containing some of them. It does not have to be this one. Oh and please ignore the idiot reviews. I also seldom bother pointing out any spelling or grammar errors, most grammar is greek to me anyway. The main suggestion I have is that you do not delete any story, even if it not one you plan to finish. Someone else may be inspired by it. And if you do have an outline for a "dead" story, please post it as the last chapter. That is better than nothing. Please just post, I'm not that picky, good stories will be read and enjoyed in spite of small flaws. Thanks.
uglybiker chapter 6 . 10/8/2009
Very interesting choice of characters. Looking forward to the next update.
HolyKnight5 chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
Xoroth chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Great story, can't wait to see who Zoicite is.
Kariston Draconis chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Hm... I'm impressed with this story so far. Looking forward to the reactions from the Senshi when Kasumi is revealed as Jadeite, as well as Herb and Ranma's curses. Not to mention Makoto's reaction when she learns of Akane. Two thumbs up.
Tenneko chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Dude, loved the Torchwood reference. I have not seen anyone talk about retcon that way. Anyway, this is a great story and I'm happy to see someone once again taking a stab at ranm and sailor moon. Keep up the good work
ShineX chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
Ok, that was interesting. I hope you didn't abandon this
ShineX chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Okay, that's weird but cool. Definitely unexpected, though I do hope Ryoga is the last general