Reviews for Slaughter of the Crew of the Rusty Chain
Fell's Apprentice chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Ah the Redwall Classics! You were so right, this fandom did need a full version. Eventually, I must get some fellow Redwall fans together and sing this, as odd as it will be.
Sgt. Sporky chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
It's not disturbing until I'm seeing a severed phallus. Then again, I've always been gore-bellied. I like. I particularly enjoyed Abbot Saxtus' note there. Hehehe!
Jarrtail chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Would you mind if I used this if I ever need some sort of song for the vermin in my fic?

-Jarrtail
Mad Maudlin Hart chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
I see you've snitched lyrics from "Fifteen Men":

And there they lay, aye, damn my eyes

Looking up at paradise

All souls bound contrariwise

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

*huggles Blaggut*

*gets grog spilled all over herself*

Eurgh.
shoman chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
That was awesome!
Streamrose chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Very good. I always wanted to know 'ow the old sea rat shanty ended. Ah, but ol' Blaggut sure did know what 'e was talkin' about when 'e was talkin' 'bout drunk sea rat crews!
Adverk chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
By the way, apologies in advance, I have had to plagiarise your songfic for use in the Avatar : The Last Airbender section, which has suffered a dramatic decline in the standard of fic. It's terrible. At this rate, you should consider posting it in every section.
Generic Character chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
That was pretty good.
Salacassera chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Your verses fit in with the original very nicely!

The note at the end was my favorite part, too.
kareah chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
bleah
Dirk O'Reilly chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
that was quite good. The note from Abbot Saxtus at the end was the best. And your summary on the Table of Contents Page was good too and fit with the song.
storiewriter chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
(shivers) Yeah, that was gory. But still, it was actually alright. I could tell that you were running out of rhymes becaus, at the end, the quality didn't look so good. But, ending on a posotive note, it was a pretty good poem.