Reviews for Konoha Documentary: Naruto Style!
viviangel chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Hi. I think this is a good story but u need work on the details. Adica. Mergi prin poveste prea repede concentrandu-te numai pe actiune si nu pe descrieri. parerea mea e ca trebuie sa acorzi mai multa atentie detaliilor cum ar fi: camera in care se afla personajele, atmosfera, sentimentele si trairile personajelor (descrierea fetei lor in timp ce simt acest trairi), etc. Sper k nu te superi de comment si sa nu crezi k este o critica la adresa ta sau a stilului tau de a scrie. incercam doar sa dau cateva sfaturi...sper eu...utile. App. Ne-am intalnit la Otaku anul asta, nu stiu dak ma mai tii minte dar poate totusi nicknameul will ring a bell XD. sper sa mai aud de pe la tine si pe fanfiction si pe youtube. P.S. daca ai timp si chef am si eu un fanfic pe acest site. Poate vrei sa te uiti sa imi zici cat de tare am dat-o in bara :)). mersi.
noodlefox chapter 3 . 4/16/2009
naruto hinata sakura HINa gets shot and naruto gose 9 tails and kills naruto dosnt take place in japan isnt that right naruto. yep your write noodlefox.
inadey chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
This is good I was laughing the whole time I read update soon
gaara-o-sand chapter 3 . 2/12/2007
FANTASTIC IDEA! i think it should be a naruhina fic and naruto, hinata and an angry Neji should go to Iraq
TheSweetestKisses chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
awesome chapter! o send hinata,neji,naruto,shikamaru and lee! plz! update soon! :D
FearTheFan chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Very good!
Satan Junior No Super Hentai chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Lol, u know, the FBI are gonna kill u for this. Hehehehehe
Sharigangirl12 chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
I think you sould Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara, Sakura, and Shikamaru.

Also I like the fanfic.
Vld chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
I say Lee because he breaks bones, Neji because he hurts internal organs, Tenten because they need a weapons mistress, Sakura because with how booksmart she is she might know something about where they're going, Shika because he is the strategist, and Naruto because he's... well, Naruto.

Oh, and as soon as they're available, have Anko and Ibiki "esplain" to "Mister President" that you don't threaten shinobis.
Zanuki chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Nice story. I really likes it. )
japaneserockergirl chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
*LAUGHS HARD* *COUGHS* This makes no sense...but I love it! HA HA! 10/10!
japaneserockergirl chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
*laughs* All hell is gonna break loose!
japaneserockergirl chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Oh, crud, things are gonna get ugly REAL fast. I love it! 10/10!
Imcannedfruit chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Osama bin Laden? Hahaha! I can imagine him saying that in his Texas accent! ahahaha! You should send Naruto(dur), Gaara, and Lee to Iraq. They pwn!
Lunarangel's Dark Flame chapter 3 . 2/9/2007
Wow...Bush is here. Tsunade-sama should have pounded him. Also, Neji is a closet perv! Wonder what will happen in Iraq. Update soon. Ja ne.