Reviews for Anatomy of a Hangover
natiwati chapter 3 . 11/21/2014
This was so good. You really captured Angelica and I thoroughly believed it. I really liked this, and your writing style is captivating, well paced, not too much, just perfect. Great job!
Owl Emporium chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
This was amazing! Great job; I loved this. (:
Tendolover chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
okay you should totally do a follow up story for this. I would love to see how Tommy faints after Angelica her family that she is getting married to Chuckie! lol
Summitterer chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
dude, you seriously need to write more chuck angie fics because the truth is, there isnt enough and i love that couple! i love your writing style and i hope you do continue to write!
keth1 chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
I can't believe I've never reviewed this it's a awesome one too.

It's Angelica realize she was in a relationship, but kept denied it to she was force to accept it.
cornishpixie330 chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
i read this quite a while ago, but, looking back at the reviews, i guess i didnt leave one :/ what a shame, because this is one of my favorite things ive ever read-absolutely beautiful. its also one of the first CA stories i read, and consequentially played a part in my current CA obsession.

RockerChick08 chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
I really love how this ended. It was very good and just wonderful. I love how she pledged to stop drinking it was just deep and profound. I also love how Chuckie didn't leave and how sad she was when she thought he had. I loved their intimate moment when he came back to bed. It was all just very nice. I love how Chuckie was going to leave but then she ran after him. That was great. She deserved him walking out and I'm glad that she stopped him. Wonderful story. Great job! You should write more! Thanks for writing this and God bless!
RockerChick08 chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
The massage part was really nice. I love how Angie let's her guard down around him, even though she hates it! They are just too cute together! Great writing again! It's so sweet that she cried in front of him and Chuckie is just so sweet. You can't help but love him.
RockerChick08 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This was great! This is actually my 2nd time reading this! I could've sworn I had reviewed b4 but apparently I didn't. Go figure! Anyways great story! Wonderful! You had Angelica down! You are very good at writing for her. Her character was right on point! I love Changel! They are so cute! I love your use of Susie in the story! I love her character period and I really love how you had her and Angelica as BF's in this story as they should be! Great plot! I absolutely loved it!
Summitterer chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
i totally knew who you were talking abou but i liked what you did you did an amazing job of angies POV and i know this is irrelevant but angie kinda seems like me,doesnt like emotions to be shown except to a special person
fhfhfhhhrh chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
I loved this! The ending is very funny! I really like how you write in Angelica's POV. It's really good!
shattered petal chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
I really thought the ending was funny! I really enjoyed this!
soulman3 chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
That was pretty deep into angelica mind.I like how you made her have a hard time say how she felt for the way you made chuckie push the botton on angelica to tell him or his leave, she'll show off her future husband-to-be to make lil and the rest of the rugrats girls jealous.
MEL chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
That made me tear up! great read.
Jesus.Lives chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
Oh gosh! This was so good. Big thumbs up. Best story I've read in a while.

You rock!