Reviews for Anatomy of a Hangover
The Rugrats chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
Would you be interested in joining a group PSL based on the characters from Rugrats/All Grown Up? It would take place when they were all in High school and we‘d use celebs for their pbs.

See the-rugrats. for more information!

(If you're not, sorry for bothering you. I just wanted to let the writers in this category know about it and this seemed like the easiest way.)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
Marvelous conclusion! Excellent job with Angelica's thoughts, as always, and the flashback showed perfectly how much these two care for each other.

Mariele chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
perfect ending...

i like the sap!
Lonestarr chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
One thing I really love about this story is your descriptive style. There is considerable wit in how you have Angelica describing things, and how you've defined her character in this story is so fascinating. She's still herself, but she reflects on the consequences of being herself.

I can't wait to read more from you. Consider this story fav'd.
duziekat chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
lol true, you really can't be sappy anywhere else but romance XD I LOVE THIS STORY! you wrote this story really well, and i kinda liked how you left out chuckies name, it was interesting, but in a good way. great job on the chapter, and the story! are you going to make a sequal? ppleassee! i really like how you write, and now i'm curious about how things work out! either way if you make one or not, this story was awsome!
Lonestarr chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
Is Angie ready to accept the truth about her 'friend'?
Digital Damita chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
Wonderful! Love it loads...

Oh alcohol... I know what you mean by being so warm... ha ha!
Mariele chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
LUV IT! STILL!

and i especially enjoyed the life lesson you slipped into your authors notes P
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Excellent chapter! A very good evolution from a drunk-love affair to a real relationship, even if Angelica still denies it.

Nice scenes all the way; I particularly liked Chuckie comforting Angelica, which, of course, shows he cares about her in a personal level and not just physically.

duziekat chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
lol yep, your such a kind author, looking out for your readers and reminding them the dangers of crossing a street without looking both ways n.n kewls chapter, it's really interesting and i love how you portray angelica! overall you're doing a really great job!
duziekat chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
hai i agree with angelica, not ready to face my sins either. kelws story, it seems very interesting. keep up the good work.
highmaintenance chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I really enjoyed this! I love your characterisation of Angelica and I especially loved the last line.

-Lucy
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
AAwe love it :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Very good start. Excellent job with Angelica's memories. Cool scenes between her and Chuckie.

Lonestarr chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I could so see this from an older Angelica. I can only guess at what drink does to a person...and how the situations involving her 'friend with benefits' unfold. BTW, the 'friend's' dance card made me laugh at the end. Please continue this.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »