Reviews for Destiny
fhfh chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
it be cool if it was a love triangle caleb/ovc/tyler
OmgitsBlondieduh chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
Aw, poor arianna... must have been tough having the life she has.. please update soon!
emma134 chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
that was really good load soon
DeaSelene chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
oh! excellent chapter! I love how this is going. Hope you update very soon. Nice work. :D
legolover chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
Great chapter! _ You did an excellent job in writing in your character into the scene!
x mayumi chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
Wow. Another story i love.

Keep up the good Work D

adding to my Favs for definetly.
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
awesome wait till the next u continue it soon.
HopelessRomantic44 chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
OH does reid like her? D
Violet chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
Very nice! Update soon.
DeaSelene chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
ooh! continue! continue! :)
ShadowWolfDagger chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
awesome coventant wait till the next u continue it soon.
Laurie Jupiter chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Excellent start, I can tell this is going to be a promising fic with a kick ass plot! Is this going to be a Caleb/OC story? I REALLY do hope so, there are just too many Reid/OC pairings and I'm getting kinda sick of 'em...
HopelessRomantic44 chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
E LOVED THAT CHAPTER! POOR ARIANNA :( WILL THIS BE A REID/OC? I HOPE SO :D
Angelnanoo chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
I really liked how this fic is starting, and I can't wait to see where you're taking poor little Arianna. Update soon!

LoU
lostintheair chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
hello!

i'm very interested to know more about the prophecy and what arianna's family have against the sons of ipswich. do they believe they are the rightful covenant or something? because in your 1st chapter, you remarked smth about how the advantage will be given to the family, or the covenant of ipswich. or maybe im just reading it all wrong, and basically you mean, the victory could go either way?

the part about john using the knife to draw blood from arianna, reminds me of the 'end of days' scene, or perhaps the closing scene of 'pan's labyrinth', dark eh? but i like. haha.

hmm and *wrinkles nose* johnny seems like such a brat. glad we're rid of him for now. it's like he really wants her to die or smth, weirdo!

i liked the way you described the photographs of the boys, and what john said about them, it's like each of them has their talents and they're not that easy to fool in certain ways. it's great that you brought out their different aspects that make them shine, yet falter. oh, and i loved pogue's description the best, its almost as though you could feel the autumn breeze with his happiness, there's smth pure about it, like the rest of the other pics. im glad there's that underlying feeling there, that connects them together. whilst you'd expect reid to be engaged in smth stupid, he's just sitting there, content on a stone wall (kinda reminds me of the moorlands, actually!).

if you're planning a romance though, i have absolutely no idea who you'll pair her with!