Reviews for 100 Words
noamiimaon chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
I lIke your lIttle drabbles and If you post any more, I'd read them. :3
noamiimaon chapter 15 . 9/18/2014
Exactly what dId LInk have to do wIth thIs? :?
vaatigirl123 chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
please write more your a very good writer and you should turn chapter 6 into a story
Ruu chapter 17 . 6/16/2011
:D These are really cute! Although some of them I didn't understand the end.. ._.

-Ruu
Darkwolflink1 chapter 17 . 9/23/2010
it's good and funny sometimes.

i'll give u a few prompts but it's up to u if u want to use them.

-rain, summer, purple, chains, love, winter, book, story, legend, letters, chickens!, blueberry, lilac, blue, red, stone.

up to u if u use them and in what order.

good luck with the rest of this ok. i would love to read more if u put it up.
JCgurl201 chapter 9 . 7/16/2010
argh! i do think she makes a better statue. :D

im loving these drabbles!
JCgurl201 chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
*cries* NO VAATI! man, i was just playing minish cap a while ago and i hated him. now i feel like smacking myself with a hammer! thanks for making me like vaati again! *huggles*
Rainmy chapter 17 . 1/19/2010
"decadent things he did to his grandson" ou o.o

random but nice,you want soome ideas?here are some:

.questioning vaati about his girly hair and emo haircut.

.have zelda play with vaati's hair and maybe cross dresing(is that posible?)

.a thresome with link vaati and zelda,they could be sharing link or something.

.link watching vaati asleep (though that's almost everywhere I don't get tired of it)

.for some reason vaati is in minish form so link and zelda torture/mock/ play with him

.a cuco is chasing minish vaati,link saves him

.link and vaati at the terms(I'll NEVER get tired of it)

.vaati questions zelda about the cutdreses

.vaati finds link masturbating or vise versa,they'd help each other.

.link ask vaati's is he's a virgin

.link and vaati are dueling,link accidently cuts vaati's hair,the other gets histeric(could be part of it)

.atually tell link's uncle what vaati does to link hehe

.eat

that's all I can think about,most of them are too sexual,can't help it,I liked your drables thougt they are very short
Linkphan123 chapter 17 . 5/12/2009
Pweeze wight more? :3 I'd apwetiate it! I love this so far! Keep up the good work!
hyrules-secret-shadows chapter 17 . 5/7/2009
Perhaps a spell gone wrong causing an unfortunate accident by turning Vaati into a girl? Apart from the physical differences it's not that much of a challange.

I love these, thank you for making my day!
rune caster chapter 17 . 10/31/2008
(adds coclaphobia to massive list) Why did the wishing cap make him hate caps?
Account Exanimated chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
Aw these are very sweet 'Knitting' chapter was a sort of angsty, but it's my favorite.;_; I have to say, 'Zelda' chapter was funny xD I hope to read more of these cute drabbles!
Flare Dragoness Reshiram chapter 9 . 12/8/2007
Oh god, I hate Zelda too. Stupid papmered b*tch...
EternalFluffy chapter 10 . 12/7/2007
OMG, it's alive! OMG, I'm alive! I nearly fainted when I saw that this had been updated. I hadn't checked in so long...

And that just made my day. Especially since I'm trying to re-motivate myself. Heehee...Smith...

Hmm...ideas... Since I'm in the spirit, how about doing something with winter, like snow, or...trying to keep warm - Or, though it might be confusing, you could put in something from the Four Swords games. I kind of like the idea of Link questioning Vaati about the whole "kidnapping maidens" thing. But I don't really know if that could work with the others in the series. But whatever. I'm thinking on the fly here.
Ripuku chapter 9 . 3/3/2007
oh. Drabbles. I think this was the first thing like this I've read. Poor Vaati, how he suffers. Update please!