Reviews for Fort Protection
RustyPete12 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I will say that this is a very good story that you've written. My only concern is the fact that you have confused some words with others. Apart from that, it's pretty good.
RustyPete12 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Why did you make a repeat of one of the earlier chapters?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
your using the mission the fort name is oamha but you changed it nice
Gamma2142 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER ALREADY!
Gamma2142 chapter 8 . 9/1/2009
oh no! alice is dead and the allies are at great risk! i hope they survive, but yet, can i ask you somthing? put in a new race, the kaskins plz. just read my story called "a new threat." they kinda look like helghast. also, i love this story. i also suscribed and added to fav'es.
Black Scepter chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Hi this is Mark Angelus Fri from the Black Scepter teem, good story but it would seem like your not going to post a new chapter, I would have liked to see chapter three, but over all it wasn't that bad I'll give it a 6.4.
keeperofthescarf chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
I'm sorry, but this story is terribly boring so far. While it was nice to hear about what the base looks like, when you get into enumerating the numbers of troops and their classes, it looks more like a logistics report than a narrative. So far there's no plot, no characters, no action or dialogue... there's absolutely nothing to keep the reader interested in what's going to happen next, unless the reader takes the time to imagine action and plot to go with it.

Also, the solution to there being no section for Battalion Wars is not to post it here; it is to apply for the new section to be created on

Sorry to be such a negative reviewer here, and I hope that I can give future chapters a better approval. Good luck with the story!