Reviews for Date Interruptus
madcloisfan chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
Loved it
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
It was really funny to see movie/JL character parallels. And, of course, Lois's reaction on their appearance. Bart was... well, Bart. Always worst timing to say something (maybe not worst, judging by Lois in final chapter).
loneknightd chapter 5 . 10/15/2007
Just finished 'Date Interruptus'. It was great - Funny little fluff. I'm usually a Chlark fan, but it for some reason Clois fluff seem to work pretty well. Kudos on the good story.
001ocfan chapter 5 . 10/10/2007
haha thats is so awesome i love it!
bailey1ak chapter 5 . 4/13/2007
I really enjoyed this story, Unlike other Clois stories I have read it seems that you were able to keep them in character during the story. One thing that I have always liked about the addition of Lois to Smallville is that she brings a bit of humor and sarcasm to the story and many fanfic writers will leave that out of their stories and let it read more like a Clana story using Lois's name.
Yetihunter chapter 5 . 4/12/2007
Well another good chapter. No problems here. About time they lock that door. lol. Anyway keep up the great work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
housefan93 chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
Such a good story why did you have to end it? love the way you used each movie to bring in people from the justice league.
gunnman chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
This was a great story. I loved that each of the JL interrupted at the right movie.

Gunn
omgmyyouth chapter 5 . 4/10/2007
Aw

SUCH a cute ending. LOVED IT!

Sorry, i was having a spastic fan girl moment there.
Tigger101 chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
Hahha - Lois really has gotten around, hasn't she?

It's so weird that she manages to go from one superhero to another - or let me make that superpowered being.

It makes me wonder whether there is something in Lois' personality that attracts her to those kinds of people, or whether its just convenient for the Smallville writers. ;)

Your ending was a little bit confused though - Lois hasn't kissed Bart or Victor; as far as I know.

Tigger101
becca582 chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
that's great. please update soon
Yetihunter chapter 4 . 4/7/2007
Well another great chapter. Can't wait for the next one. No problems here that I could see. Keep up the great work.
JJJJJDDDDD chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
LoL

Bart's funny.

It must have been such an awkward moment

with all of them in one room.

Well, I can't wait to see what happens.

-Jaydat :)
omgmyyouth chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
Stupid friends of Clark! Ruining the Cloisy moment!

Awesome chappie!