Reviews for Sion's Past
Dukiem chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Shoot! Your pretty good, thanks for writing this fic:D!
Amanda Bouncer fan chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
Wow! what a story! everything is so detailed.
Shinji-Ikari chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
its off the hook...very nicely done...
ravenf6 chapter 5 . 6/24/2003
This is a good fanfic. I enjoyed The Bouncer and wish that had it now. This is a good insight as to a possibility of Sion's past. If you have plans to write more, I would like to see more in the future. You have a good talent for writing.
Kudoh chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
I like your general style, but it all seems to fall together in the wrong places.

And the end didn't seem believable. I just can't imagine Sion going around murdering people (must be my limited imagination. Sorry.). I mean, he wouldn't be working at a bar after that, he'd be behind some.
Toxic Shade chapter 5 . 7/17/2002
OH man! This fic is just horrible! I can't stand how good it is! You are truly a legendary writer! Please write mroe on The Bouncer!

This is just terrible! How can you possible make a story so good?
Beshom chapter 5 . 9/13/2001
Ohh, that is a GREAT fic!
Trem chapter 5 . 7/19/2001
Sion seemed too evil. How he joined the bar deosn't add up. That is all
Kiyara as always not signed in chapter 5 . 7/17/2001
"Those piercings make you look like a demon straight outta hell. You think you got what it takes to get me there?" Hehehe. Sion certainly is gutsy. _ My one bone to pick is how this ended. It just didn't seem like an ending, y'know? I started looking for the next chapter, then I went, "Wait a minute!" _ And, holy poop! I read this a long time ago on FF:WA! Crazy!
Rika chapter 5 . 7/15/2001
wow! this is the best bouncer fanfic i've ever read!
Jess134 chapter 5 . 7/13/2001
Nice fic! It's one of the best ones I've ever read.
Joseph Edward Logue chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
best fic ive ever read *tries to think of flaws ...DAMNIT ! there isnt any your just 2 good an ima read all y fics..excuse me while i go beat up a gang of drunks lol welldun and bye.
Ev man chapter 5 . 7/10/2001
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! Keep this kind of writing up!
meltina chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
Ooh, first review. Heh. Anyways, I just wanna say that I think your story is coming along very fine and I think you should continue it. I especially like how you included the loading screen dialogues. Keep it up!