Reviews for Who Framed Hermione Granger?
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
hey love the story
AllDamselNoDistress chapter 12 . 7/17/2007
Do humanity a huge favor and never even consider thinking about MAYBE picking up a pencil. Please, do not make a sequel. I'm not just begging you, I'm willing to bribe you. A three year old good write a better story than this. There were numerous spelling and grammar mistakes, the plot was totally lacking and jumped around, the story telling was choppy and you just couldn't decide on the romance part, could you? I actually want to guage out my own eyes. Please don't write a sequel, PLEASE.
irish gal 2 chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
By George, I think Ron's got it! Then again, I could be wrong... Very interesting plot so far...
pstibbons chapter 10 . 4/27/2007
"but most importantly he wanted to do it valiantly."

That's pretty stupid.
Isabella120 chapter 12 . 3/14/2007
I loved it and Please,Please ,PLEASE write a sequel!

A big fan,

Firemnwnb chapter 12 . 3/3/2007
Fix the chapter number
Amaherst chapter 12 . 3/2/2007

madamemoonyblues chapter 12 . 3/2/2007
Oh my gosh. Tear. This was SO great, I'm glad that I started reading it when I did. A sequel would be nice, it'd be interesting to see what goes on after this. In all the commotion with Bellatrix and whatnot, you almost lose sight of the WEREWOLF thing!
madamemoonyblues chapter 11 . 2/21/2007
Cliffies suck! You are SO evil! I can't believe it's coming to an end, it's been so great! Hurry!
Isabella120 chapter 11 . 2/20/2007
I loved it But the supense is killing me!

What happens?

Continue writing I really, really, really, your writing and writing style. You go girl!
Amaherst chapter 11 . 2/20/2007
Update please!
Isabella120 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
I liked it alot!

I have to read more!
starliterose chapter 11 . 2/17/2007
great job so far! it all went a bit too fast for my liking but the well-thought of plot made up for it. post the last chapter soon!

starlite rose
Firemnwnb chapter 10 . 2/6/2007
I loved it please update soon
madamemoonyblues chapter 10 . 2/5/2007
I'm so angry that my anger is calm. It's not "AGGH!" it's "agh." Wow, that's pretty angry. Anyway, the action sequence is brilliant, I didn't expect Bella to show up. question is, what was the point of Draco in all of that? What did Bella do to him?