Reviews for I Was Wondering
tineyninja chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Awwww
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This pairing does need love! I adore this story. It's so simple, to the point, it's terrific. I really think that would be Kakashi's reaction to Gai finally making a move. _
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
You shouldn't give such a strong rating to this fic. This is a K rating, or a T.

Anyway. You keep the spirit of this pairing during all the fic. Also, Gai saying that he loved Kakashi since they were teenagers was so sweet. I almost melt.

The last line is really Gai. I love your style. Keep writing this pairing and i'll be happy.
bgreenwivy chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I liked the ending it was very cute and keeping with the spirit of the pairing.
Laia Moon chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Very well-written. Its not a pairing I usually read (it simply occured to me and I put it in the search thing), but I have to say that I really enjoyed reading this work.
The Crimson Wing chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Crimson: *Sparkly eyes, perched atop her chair like a bird* That was...that was... So... CUTE! *Falls to the floor, writhing in agony*

Gai: *Strikes the good guy pose* Yosh! We have another success!

Kakashi: *Seated in a sling on the other's back* mmhmm. *Turns the page of his book, nodding, oblivious to the world around him*

Gai: Kakashi, are you even listening?

Kakashi: Not at all.

Gai: GAH! My hip and cool eternal rival, we are being worshipped and here you are being so nonchalant!

Kakashi: Seen it before. She's insane about well written things with us. *Turns another page* I'll be amused when I'm done.

Gai: ...Gah!

x3 I loved it. It was beautifully written and made me roll around for a few minutes. *Twitch* It was cute and humorous and some more cute and... I thank you for posting this and do hope that you enjoyed writing it as that is the most important thing!

-Crimson, Assistant to the Yaoi Queen of Doom
Kasmi Kassim chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Wow, beautiful piece of work! I love their dialogue, and the depth you give them in such a short story! Wonderful job!
Nirika-chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Uwaahh! This is positively adorable and fluffy. I like how you took the infamous bridge from the series and put it in here. Nice work overall. *Gives nice guy pose*!
Momoiro Usagi chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Aw, this is so cute! _ I love this pairing so much, and it doesn't get nearly enough love! Your portrayal of the characters was really accurate, and the story itself was very convincing! Nice job!
Ynnep chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
_ NICE!
InvaderWeb chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I LOVED this. It was so sweet and it reached your heart! GREAT job, I'd really enjoy reading more work from you!
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Awesome! And you are exactly right; this pairing does need some love. I like how natural this story felt. A lot of times a pairing of this nature makes writers try and force things. In here, the characters both come off as acting normal, and so your story is very believable. I also like the humor interlaced within your story. Gai's musing that he and Lee had "exotic" beauty just cracked me up. The best line was the last one, though. "Does this mean I win?" So perfectly Gai. :D
Flowing Tears chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
aaw
probablynotreturning chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
“They’re little marshmallows, how could I not?”

That is the best line EVER!

Aw... you're right. This pairing needs love. I'm writing something kinda in this hemisphere, and as I'm getting so few reviews and hits, I'm beginning to realize how little there is of them out there. Gai really needs some lovin.
angelde1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Wow. you dont know how happy it made me to see this pairing,WELL written.

I just love this pairing, and this is the best story on it that i've read. you should write another one, its such a nice change from kaka/iru( who have only talked once, and who's fangirls are just SO annoying)

so yeah. LOVE IT!