Reviews for Just Friends
Alright
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Rubbish
theworldastage chapter 7 . 3/2/2008
Cool update! Of course we all want Z/C, but we need the drama! It makes things interesting, although I think it's a little out of character for Zoey to go with Logan though. Oh well.

Still love the story! And the IMs are great as usual :) I can't wait for the party - I could just about imagine this as an episode.
stupid lola chapter 6 . 3/2/2008
NO. Chase and Zoey belong together!

Update soon please.
theworldastage chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
Hey! I hope you update this story soon because you're ideas are so original - I've laughed so much! You write everyone spot-on (especially their IM names haha)!

Just one tiny thing - I know Logan flirts A LOT but you can ease up a bit, that would be cool. Maybe have him throw out some insults or inapproporiate/rude remarks instead :D

Oh yeah, this is probably an unpopular opinion, but I like the idea of Lola/Logan...but I've been opened to Lola/Michael too. Or even just some L/L interaction, but whatever you think is best ;)
urmom chapter 5 . 11/2/2007
haha logans so funny. when he said i liked it that time u better whip me there again when nicole hit his butt wit the tube i almost died lauffing lol
jafarjasmineforever2005 chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
Good job please don't listen to those bashers. F/R bashed me too.
Loner Kitsune Girl chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
"ABSOLUTLEY NO FLAMES PLEASE. JUST LOVE."

I don't feel like flaming you, but I will give you concrit.

1. You use the caps lock key to much. It's like you're in love with it.

2. Your grammar (and probably spelling) isn't that good.

3. If you say "no flames," it will just cause the flamers to come, okay?

Sorry to be so blunt. And please don't whine about me being mean. I was just trying to be nice and help you out.
blingcutie chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Ok. I really like this story so PLEASE continue. Don't even listen to those crazy flamers cuz they don't know what they're talking about. U r such a fantastic, great writer. I hope u update soon. Fast!
The Killer Kupcake chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Man do your stories suck. I read the first chapter and I have already seen enough. WHY DO YOU ABUSE THE CAPS LOCK SO MUCH? Also, stating at the end of a chapter, "ABSOLUTLEY NO FLAMES PLEASE. JUST LOVE." tells me that you really want to be flamed. This is the third story I have read by you and each one sucked more than the last.

Have a Pleasant Day!

-Cupcake

By the way, I wasn't going to say this but, Firefox is telling me that you spelled 'Absolutely' wrong.
Isn't It Tragic chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
YOU SEEM TO REALLY LIKE CAPS LOCK SO I'M GOING TO ABUSE THE SHIFT KEY TO WRITE THIS ENTIRE REVIEW.

ABSOLUTLEY NO FLAMES PLEASE A BIG INVITATION FOR ME TO SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR ASS! WHATEVER ABSOLUTLEY MEANS.

TALK ABOUT CHEESY IDEA. EVERYONE IN THE FUCKING WORLD SHOULD FLAME THIS. I FEEL BAD FOR YOUR ENGLISH TEACHER, SINCE YOUR SPELLING SUCKS ASS, AS DOES YOUR GRAMMAR. JUST STOP. STOP WRITING. NOBODY CARES IF YOU UPDATE. THIS WAS THE WORST SUCKFEST I'VE READ ALL DAY.

XTHIS IS THE ENDX
Flame stopper chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
Ok I Love this story but dont listen to dat flames rising just act like he isnt there he is just being a dumbass and he just about targets everyone just read his profile he does it 4 fun its a good story you can think about your ideas and if you know something that can make it better try it but I really like this update soon!
blingcutie chapter 5 . 5/23/2007
Wow. I like this fanfic. At the party it would be cool if lola and chase got 2gether. This would make zoey jealous and she would get 2gether with logan. Or the other way around. Chase and zoey should end up just as friends in the end like the title. Please update soon!
theresa chapter 1 . 5/23/2007