Reviews for Amalgamate
Spica75 chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Saaad... But well done.
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
wow. this is a cool one-shot! although killing them off definitely worked for the story, i do wish you'd kept them alive so you could add on-this premise would make for an interesting read xD my only critique is that there isn't more!
Kenna Hijja chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Oooh, I loved this! I've seen Star Wars AUs before, but nothing like this - it was really innovative.

Your Han is spot on, and the twins... it's like they have a sort of calm strength together that works extremely well.

It's terribly sad, too, of course, but it just *feels* right. Vader's rage at their deaths made me shudder as much as Han's sadness that he keeps well-hidden behind his casual tone.

And I couldn't help but think that Alderaan's survival might just make Leia's and Luke's deaths worthwile - it's an extremely intriguing AU all round.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
A great story. Very good.
Indy Pollard chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I love this story, AU always attracted me, it's always so interesting. I loved your portrayal of all the characters, but due to the comment left by Luke in the end it doesn't feel fully complete, are you planning on continuing this, or is this simply a one shot and forever will be? I'd love to see it evolved into a story.
GreatOne chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Wonderful job on the AU, even though it ended so depressing!