Reviews for Simon
katiegirl101199 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Yay! I loved this little story. :) I liked Simon better, really. I was kind of disappointed when Sorcha ended up with Red. At the beginning, I was convinced she would be with Simon... but it was just a trick! :( Great writing!

-Katie :D
craizypet chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
awwwwwwwww! so cute! i hated how it didnt work out for simon the first time... it sucked and broke my heart...
Iwie chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That was great :). I wish it would happen like that.
ninjahliscious chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
cute:)

i thought about sorcha and simon too but honestly? if she was gonna be with simon, red shouldn't have been in the picture. it just makes things more complicated...

...anyway...

thanks for writing!
wilwarin21 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Lovely couple, wish you could do another fic with them, but bigger, with lots of emotions and of course romance.

thanks for the fic,

milky501 chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
I love Simon too, dear Simon, who suffered so much. Wish they really were together, in the book. Oh well, guess we can only wish that and so that's why there's fanfic, isn't it? :D

Please do write more about Simon and Sorcha!
Loie chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Nice story, but it needs more details. You could have had it a couple thousand words long. Oh, well. Live and learn. And I so called it at the beginning that he fell for Sorcha! I felt so bad that he didn't get her because he's a sweetie deep down and the fact that he kept her hair was just aww, but Red is awesome, too. Why can't she have them both?
Issylt chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Wow! So glad to finally see a Marillier section! I love this author's books!

Nice job, though it seems too rushed. Slow down! More details and descriptions would have been much better.

But good job, anyway! Hope you write more of this stuff soon.
Not Telling You chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I think that you need to go slower with everything and elaborate more. I would like more of Red's reaction, cause I always wondered what would happen if Sorcha and Simon were in love instead of her and Red.
TheTragicFlaw chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
This story seemed a bit rushed, and it's too bad since this series is the the greatest in the entire world!
Friendly Legolas Sporker chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Sorcha and Simon forever!
SerpentsAttire chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
I'm a huge fan of the series. I like the idea you had. But is seemed like it was a little ... rushed? You show such potential in some of your sentences, that I think you could do a wonderful job and even continue this story if you wanted.

Anyway, this sounds like I'm nagging. I've been looking for a fanfiction on this series for a while. Thank you very much for writing this. :)
Alantie Mistaniu chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
M. . . I've always liked Simon. To be honest, I would have loved it if he had ended up with Sorcha. Not that I don't like Red. Simon's just. . . I just want to hug the poor guy! I would love to see more of this from you, if you decide to continue it!
blackcatnbrowndog chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Its too bad that this is your first review, because this is a great story! Please update!

Black cat