Reviews for Patterns
AlexandraKelly chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This is an awesome story! You have really captured the characters of this show, especially House and Wilson :)
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
That is so creepycool.
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Wow, I enjoyed this fic. The premise was highly intriguing, and I never tire of Wilson's and House's relationship. I do think that House and psychic dreams are completely at odds, and I woudl never expect to see this on the show, but you made a good case for it in this fic.
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
nice. very interesting, truly.
Verna-S chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
TALARIANS. *grins* This was incredibly awesome. :D
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
that was actually pretty funny at some parts...lol, especially the part where house is talking about the talarians. great fic, as always -
happychica chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Woah, thank God for those dreams, ne?
J Lesley chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Very intriguing story. My favorite part is when House corners Wilson in his office and all the dreams begin to make sense. I was literally on the edge of seat. Great job.
crazy4vicodin chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY! I first read this last night and it left me with chills. Your ideas for the settings of House's dreams were creative and varied, and the descriptions of them were captivating. I never expected that Wilson would have a heart attack...Actually, I never really expected anything bad to happen to Wilson at all, I just thought the dreams would prove to House that he cared about Wilson. Or something. BUT your twist ending was AMAZING and had me holding my breath. This fic is so expertly written and is just long enough to hit you hard. I came back to read it again this morning. Also, I could SO see this as an episode! It would be awesome! :) Keep writing!
marens chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
Very moving story. I love that House and Wilson have been together through the ages.
HouseAddict16 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Again, you are amazing. Totally cool dream affect. Just like House to put it all together eventually.
chowrie chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Nice job! I love the fact that their friendship and Greg's concern and, dare I say it, love for Wilson invades and haunts his dreams. House should do something about this. If this isn't a sign of how perfect they are together, I don't know what is.
TEK chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
what a cool story! thanks for sharing it.

It was just the perfect length - the pace really worked great with the plot - it added to the intensity.

I loved House caring for Wilson, and I was pleased to see you also avoided the all-too-easy trap of overdoing the angst; it was very well proportioned.

nice work!
mb chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
Cool! Yeah, sometimes you just have those dreams that really happen. Good thing House managed to interpret his in time!
AnonyMiss731 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I decided to fav this after three sentences. This was AWESOME. I thought it was past life until the alien thing. Then I'm like is he having visions. I totally freaked out when Jimmy had a heartattack. I loved it. He saved Jimmy! Happiness abounds (sp?) if only it was a bit more slashy then I'd just keep rereading it over and over forever. You are made of awesome!