Reviews for Chilling
frostykist chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
are you going to continue writting this story? I really like dark hermione and dark neville, dark harry would be great too. Please continue this story. PLEASE!
Irishfighter chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
great story, are you going to make a sequal to this story. If you were to that would be awesome.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Fantastic beginning! I love the new Hermione and Neville. I can't wait to see if Harry will be darker after his capture and toture. Thanks for the Ginny slap!
mathiasgranger chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Wow a delightfully decadent dark Hermione story. I quite agree that often people forget that in war one must sacrifice principles and ever their souls to survive. Hermione did what she had to in order to save Harry. I liked it through and through.

Thanks for writing,

Matt
Madm05 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
My Dear, that was wonderful. I don't suppose you'd be up for writing a sequel? I would love to see how Harry reacts after he's healed. It was great. I loved the polyjuice thing Hermione did, very devious. Positively fantastic. Oh, and evil Neville! I loved it! Great work. Write more soon please!

Cheers,

Madm_05
DarkPhoenix2500 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Another excellent dark HP story, Pure Greatness. I noticed 1 error, near the beginning, 5 sentences down, where they say - ("hermione, even if he's alive) part, there is no closing quotation mark...Other then that i didnt notice anything grammar wise.

Are you aware that you are most likely the only one who writes a good and convincing dark hermione, heck i cant even find any other dark hermione stories and the ones that i do find, are either unfinished or just not good enough so yea...You are pure greatness!

P.S. Outta curiousity, are you planning on doing a sequel of sorts? Like what Harry does after he gets better and all healed up? Im curious to see his reaction and how the torture affected him mentally and emotionaly. Just a idea though.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15