Reviews for Chilling
GaelicGirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2016
This is pure awesomeness. Write more.
anjiepotter chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
dark hermione, I don't mind. its for all Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Holy hell in a handbasket, that was BRILLIANT! I love the dark edge you gave to Hermione and her cohorts. I would love a sequel! Or even a full length novel!
ironhair chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
more gore and more evilness... this was too quick.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Ouch so she finally snapped. Nice story.
Green-Eyes-and-Bushy-Hair chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Wow that was so dark and so good. I want to read more stories like this one. Just wished there were one more chapter but it is still perfect. Going to be my favorite go to story for dark cravings;)
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Wow! Dark does not cover this amazing story! I always always always believe that Harry & Hermione's friendship is the heart and the key. I never understand stories where they are no longer friends or have lost each other without trying. Hermione & Harry are solid. They will do what they have to do for each other. She has committed attrocities to get him back. She will keep fighting for him and to make him whole. If she has to lose her soul to do it, she will. To her getting him back justifies any means. Her enemies show no mercy and she is following their lead. She will face the consequences of her actions down the road when the war is over. She has no time to give a f-k about it now...
Monki-Neko chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
I would love to see this continued!
Hobbyfarmer chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I loved this story. I hope there will be more. Great Job
twistyguru chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Wonderful story! Loved it! I think what I liked best about it was the the Order just rolled over and metaphorically died (as they totally would), but Hermione and then Neville did what was necessary. It'd be nice if there was a sequel with the new Dark!Trio. Because after all, Good will often get pwned by Evil, unless there are a few rough people willing to do Evil in their stead. (Apologies to Mr. Orwell for mangling his quote.)
roon0 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I love a strong Hermione, even if she turns dark. onderfuk stuff.
PewterTA99 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Great story. Would love to see a sequel.
DylanL chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
I love a dark!Hermione but I wish it was a longer story. There are so many unanswered questions that it is like it is just the start of a story instead of a whole story. It reminds me of a shorter version of "Ghost of You" by Sugarbubbleslove. I read that before this even though this was over 3 years old when the other story was posted.
DragonMistressOfRedemption888 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I liked it!
I find it forever ironic that the life of a pure-blood was sacrificed to empower a mud blood, though it is very fitting!
I'd like to see how the order will react when they find out Hermione was not insane as they thought she was.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014