Reviews for Beautiful Oblivion
Isis1995 chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
Great story! Hope to read more :D:D:D
LissaIssaIssa chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
I don't get wat this story is about. Wats the plot? I'm not trying to flame and the chapters are very good I just don't get the point
DobbyWobby chapter 3 . 3/11/2009
these are all so good, especially the first one, that made me cry. i really love them, you are a great author.

dobby
Skye0318 chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
PLEASE FINISH!
lisadianemill chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I think killing Bella off stinks. Sorry, you asked.
alexlovemetal chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
Aww That was amazing, very sweet and romantic! I really like this chapter. Great job! *.*
Alice-In-Wonderland101 chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
wow I love your writing its so beautiful and well described

you can take a situation thats been done and done and make it new again.

thats a rare gift hold on to it k.

-Alice-
xXBiteMeXx chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
-shivers- that was...deep. and amazing. i loved it. it gave me the chills.
TimeAndTruth chapter 3 . 1/26/2008
...aw...

I want an Edward.
Lynyrd Lionheart chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
I thought that was pretty good, although I absolutely loved the first one about Carlisle. He doesn't get enough love, and I thought you got his emotions down pat. I especially loved the end part about "another one you could've saved". It was so sad, and it shows how his work affects him, even after two hundred years of doing it.

I love your writing, keep it up!
GoodyGoody23 chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
I liked that line. :) It was good. Update soon please.
GoodyGoody23 chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Wow, that was really deep. I loved it.
ljv chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
WOW!

The aspect of the story is amazing. Usually I only read stories that are sympathetic, very simple concept. They place blame but make the virtue of the character's evident. But you have taken the angle blame. Absolute blame that makes the reader's perspective focus only on that blame and leave no room for redemtion. You don't even hint at the possiblity of redemtion and it is wonderful. I love it.

I hope that makes sense.

ljv
KleptoKei chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
Again, this story has made another fantastic appearance. I love it. It's so dramatic. In these one-shots, you capture the sadness of the characters so well. I can't even begin to explain how it tugs at the heartstrings. Again, fantastic!.
KleptoKei chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
wow. wow. That's all I can say. A powerful story. Loved it.

At first, I thought- "Aw... Carlisle/Esme fluff!"

it almost had me in tears, and it doesn't happen often, lol. *puts in favorites*