Reviews for Crushed
fireinmywhiskey chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
remus shoving books and newspapers into people's mouths is one of the most hilarious and uplifting thoughts i've had in a while. brilliant!
AnnieTaphouse chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hilarious! I love it! x
JustFishy chapter 1 . 5/21/2012

Remus sighed and shook his aching hand before returning to the parchment in front of him and the punishment essay he was writing, entitled 'Books are a precious commodity and should never be forced into other students' mouths under any circumstances. Discuss.' . He was actually quite pleased with the section he'd just finished on how bite-marks on the cover could be quite upsetting to whoever owned the books next. And he'd got off lighter than Peter, who was trying to write three feet of parchment on the subject of why he shouldn't intervene and leave it to the teachers. Two nights in, and he'd still only got twelve inches.

AHhahahahahahahahaha - oooh, that was phunny! A very cute story - and a fun look at the Mauraders back in their day - quite funny, in fact.

Loved how Remus was so transfixed with our Transfiguration Mistress - especially the comments about her plaid and square specks - awesome!
EmeraldSerpent5450 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Oh my God this was great! I was dying with laughter throughout nearly the entire thing. Well done!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I can't help but think that this is beyond cute. When I read Gilpin's story where Remus had a crush on Minerva I did think it was a rather cute idea, but this story really summed it all up very well! Absolutely adorable!
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
this was cute and funny D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I am disturbed. thank you so much. (sarcasm is wonderful, isn't it?)
SHRevolutionary chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Amazing. Just completely amazing. I have a teacher that my friends always make fun of me about and it always ends up just like that. Just my teacher refuses to give me a detention because he doesn't want to ruin my perfect record. It's hard being perfect... Ha ha...

Remus is totally awesome.

Oh, by the way...Where is my teenage Lupin that you promised? I'll be waiting...

- Jennie
Pip-2250 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Remus with a crush on McGonagall? That is precious.

I loved this part: True enough, he'd always thought the plaids she wore were – fetching, and he thought she was clever, and upright, and – well, a lot of things he thought he'd like in a girl. And there was no denying she was an attractive woman – stately, in a way, but with just a hint that there was more going on behind those square spectacles than met the eye.

And his fantasy was hilarious and entirely hard for me to imagine McGonagall be flirty with anyone.

Awesome job. I have no clue where you got the idea, but it really was quite inspired!
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Fun story! And the last line brought a huge smile to my face. Thank you!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Laughing hysterically as she writes the review. Wish I'd had those four in my classes when I was in school. That would have been much more fun than the juvenile delinquents we had to put up with.
jreiojwofjl chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
LMAO! This is so hilarious! Awesome, loved it!
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009

Remus is absolutely adorable in this, and the rest of the Mauraders are believably moronic in that awful teenage-boy way.

No wonder McGonagall was so irked with them all.
Bagelsneverlies chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
In my excitement I forgot to add certain notes:

You write very well...It's not very often that one finds fics with a light, humorous, descriptive flows naturally

I look forward to now receiving my two "teenage werewolves with a crush to do with as I will" haha

I had a funny moment when I pictured Remus and Tonks together some time after this incident...As a true Gryffindor, would Remus ever be brave enough to ask Tonks to transform into McGonagall? (If only for a few moments so that he may ask to see! I was going to say cat!)

I also chuckled a bit when I pictured a book in Sirius's mouth..and the appalled quality of the next owner at the sight of teeth marks.

I would also like to say that this is my first review ever...I feel so accomplished giving back to the authors...The satisfied feeling inside totally makes up for the addictive quality of fics that keeps hapless readers up to godforsaken hours of the morning

8D Bagels never, ever, ever lies
Bagelsneverlies chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I loved this fic...It was unbelievably sweet, and it truly, cannon-ly characterized the Maurauders. I must say this is my favorite (and only) almost McGonagall/Remus L. fic...oh, for wishful thinking...
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »