Reviews for Reconstruction
octo93 chapter 1 . 6/23
Wow it was pretty long, but I enjoyed to reading :D
Sequel please ..
Is not over yet, right ?

Ps : sorry for my bad grammar
I've never really been a Sai x Naruto fan, but this story is making me change my mind! This was some extreme quality right here.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
NUNNOOOOOOO DONT END IT I LOVED THIS SO MICH
xXVioletRibbonXx chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
That was just adorable! I love this so much, I'm sad to see there isn't any more chapters though.
Braisin Goose chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Oh My GOODNESS! This story is so deliciously beautiful, and you capture everyone and their personalities so perfectly! I am so happy I got to read this today. thank you so much for sharing! Hahah - I really liked the way you set it up. I had a bit of trepidation with the whole Naruto-Sai-Sasuke triangle thing, but I like the way it ended up. I hope Naruto and Sai stay together, and that Naruto and Sasuke just remain friends. :) Oh, I am smiling and happy because of this story. This is definitely my favorite Sai x Naruto fic evah!
hwangpah chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Well this was a reeaaaally long one-shot... But I still enjoyed it despite taking two nights to read the whole thing

The ending definitely wasn't what I expected though...I was really hoping that the three of them would have moved in together, and Sai and Sasuke would have (maybe grudgingly) put aside their differences for Naruto and there'd be a happy 3P... Perhaps it was too much to expect of the two semes ;
It was still a good ending nonetheless, and it's definitely more realistic :3 I just feel a little sad for Sasuke...

Please write more stories! :3
NiChee chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Besides the fact that the ending was sainaru, I liked this fic. Sasunaru would've been better, but yea...what can I do?
fately chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I usually hate love triangles because they often end up being extremely unsatisfying and annoying. But I really loved this one. The character interactions are flawless. I didn't know how it was going to end, but I find myself agreeing to how it ended, just because Naruto and Sai's interactions were so great!
ovicati chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
...in this story, he came out as a little annoying. And dare I say, "bitchy". On a brighter note, you got Sai and Naruto's characters perfectly. Most especially, Sai's. The house rules were really hilarious and Sai's reaction and mannerisms were so dead-on. Really funny and entertaining. I love this story and though the SaiNaru ending was a bit unexpected, this was all excellent nonetheless. Great writing. :-)
ovicati chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh and I just want to say: I love that the ending wad SaiNaru. I love SasuNaru to bits. No doubt about that. But in this story, the Sai and Naruto dynamique was more pronounced and believable than the Sasuke and Naruto pairing - most probably because Sasuke was a little out of character. As I said before, his character could have used a little more angsting
ovicati chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Oh my gosh, loved this! Pretty realistic and the interaction between Sai and Naruto was so believable. The best SasuNaruSai-triangle I've read. I would have liked it more if You could've added a little more angst to Sasuke's character but I think it's okay. Even in his little actions and angsting, it was pretty obvious that he's still drawn towards Naruto. Thank you for the story. I really liked it !
Pamdizzle chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Nice. Finally, a believable, realistic, not over the top and well-written SaixNaurto fic. THANK YOU!
Randomly-Lame-Username chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
The end? How can this be the end? You demon! Witch! Please tell me theres more lurking somewhere D:
xBunni chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Possibly the best SasuNaruSai fic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Beautifully written and I can't think of a more perfect conclusion, it's extremely difficult to find a satisfying ending to triangles without it all just ending up in a threesome. But you've managed to escape the cliche and was able to give the nice guy (Sai, because honestly, Sasuke is a bastard and Sai really deserves Naruto) the happy ending and still leave hope for future sasunaru (because it's ridiculous to think that Sasuke would ever just give up on Naruto and find someone else, that guy's going to be jealous and obsessed for forever really).

Faved immediately. I love it. Thank you for the wonderful fic, it'd be great to see the future skirmishes the three get up to in the future in a comedic light too.
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
You'll see... right now I'm not really sure how I feel. I mean it's obvious that Naruto feels something strong for the both of them, but is innevitable that one of them is going to end hurt, he may have choose Sai but he loves Sasuke too but because of everything Sasuke do he just can't spect that everythibg wil be the same.

I liked the open ending I reeeeeally hope he get's with Sasuke though! yep I'm a Sasunaru fan!