Reviews for A Chase Story
Saul Good chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
i dont cry reading fanfic...seriously...where the fuck is my kleenex
Angelfirenze chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
Well, this was perfectly heartbreaking. Damn it all, I really, REALLY wish House and the others could have been let in on Cordy's other life. I mean, come on, House saying it was obviously due to drugs merited a punch, in and of itself.

As a doctor, he knows perfectly well that not all brain degeneration or coma or anything neurological can be traced back to drugs. Which leads to a nitpick: they didn't check Chase, i.e., her family history, being her genetic history. It could have been something biological and as the diagnostic department, it was their job to check for that before House just gives up and says it's a drug problem, blah blah blah.

Sorry if it seems like I'm being too critical about that, but it's lax as all get out on their parts, I have to say. Other than that, it was a fantastic story despite my not being in agreement with what set up the plot. Cordy just tossing her visions to Fred seemed so selfish (moreso than the Oracles said) and it just seemed at first like she got off too easily.

As devastating as it is, her death makes perfect sense in this context. She ran away from her duty - forcing Fred to take it on - and, well, paid for it.
firedrakegirl chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
Wow. It was great! I really liked it. The end made me cry!
Cliodhna chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
Well, you succeeded in making me cry with that one!

That was wonderful.
Anne-Marie chapter 10 . 4/22/2009
Great story! (though rather on the sad side) I loved that you included Phantom Dennis-he got so forgotten in the series.

And a really well done, almost seamless crossover, very impressive.
Ayjah chapter 10 . 4/21/2009
Wow sad but so well written!
Cylon One chapter 10 . 8/24/2007
This was an all and all great story. Even with a sad ending. I caught that "Mummy" bit. The Medjai thing. Pretty good.
KieriToews chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
Very good ending.
Starr Light1 chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
thanks! and a merry christmas to you too! hehehe
Aria DeLoncray chapter 10 . 8/21/2007
A great ending for a great story.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
It was said, but as you said it was fitting and very well written.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
Aww, that was so sad!
Arkeus chapter 9 . 8/20/2007
Very good.

Sad, though :p
Arkeus chapter 7 . 8/20/2007
Cool, looks like i was wrong.

Too bad it hasn't portalling!willow.
Arkeus chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
hum, too sad i have a feeling we'll only see cordelia in the buffy/angelverse, but this is quite good so far. :-)