Reviews for Saints and Chocolate
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
I'm not crying! I swear! That ending was beautiful, I loved the whole story
DoodleSmuke chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
You made me cry at the end ;U; you take that as a compliment because I haven't read a story in a long time that has made me cry from both happy-ness and sadness.

I love Zabuza memories before he died, I alway wonder what he thought about and you awnsered that question.

You are a very talented Author and Writer and I'm glad I read this, I don't usually these stories(character death sucks) but I took a chance with this story and sure enough I'm crying. Still.

Congrats!(no sarcasam)

I love you,

DoodleSmuke
Renea chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I really don't think anything I can think of saying would do this justice. Holy cow. Your writing is fantastic, and the idea itself was brilliant. I liked how it jumped around, the diaorganized-ness really gave the impression of a dying man's thoughts. Anyways, beautiful work, I loved it.
fowl68 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
This one was really sweet and it honestly sounded realistic. Excellent job and extremely well-written.
Misaki Love chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
This is so cute!

a little confusing at first but the way you portrayed it was so sweet!
Ms Trick chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Gorgeous! I liked the structure of the fic too. The time jumps were pretty graceful, if you ask me. Nice.
blue.bimbomushi chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Very nicely done. Sweet, moving and sad. Thanks for listing it!
kashii chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I'm not sure about the ending - it seemed a little abrupt - but the historical moments are very well written. I like this a lot.
haku's only fan chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
awsome story dude i especially liked the ending one of the best i've ever seen and i've seen alot keep up the good work *wipes little tear from eye*plz keep writing
Neverfall chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Oh, wow. This was an AMAZING story. I've always wished that there was more information on Zabuza and Haku-their relationship, what with Haku being the perfect weapon, is so interesting.
athenaswings chapter 1 . 1/12/2007