Reviews for Slip of the Tongue
Wartortal.
No offense but you are writing to ur self and no one gets these stories and why do u hate May and make may and drew way out of character also ever try to stay on topic for a chance in one of ur stories!?
AquaDub chapter 17 . 6/18
Agh chapter 17 is my fav so far :D I know this is kinda of late but i just had to review chapter 17! So fucking kawaiiii i mean i had my favorite pokemon ships in it and it was so cute and romantic and agh! Sooo cuteee :3 anyways great job loved it!
thatonestrangeoc chapter 50 . 10/13/2014
XD I enjoyed every last one of these. Thanks for writing!
Ariana chapter 50 . 8/31/2014
This whole collection of AAML & DAML stories was great and amusing to read!
Ariana chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
These were some really good themed stories,: especially the DAML ones!
SamTheKingOfHell chapter 42 . 8/30/2014
I'm just ... wow just... wow extraterrestrial versus hunter I'm just gonna leave
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Hello, I'm the book critic. I Crituqe every Pokemon book I read on fanfic.
And let me just say:
People these days! Every idiotic person is into swearing and other inappropriate things, that I'm not even going to say.
Honestly right now I feel like strangling a random pedestrian.
I mean for CRYING OUT LOUD!
It's pokemon! A kids theme! And idiots like you are turning it into adult things.
This is so incredibly stupid on so MANY levels. I don't care how's my frikin reviews you got, this book it flat out dumb, and I think many a person agrees with me.
WHEN WILL SOMEONE JUST MAKE A STINKIN CONTESTSHIPPING BOOK WITHOUT ALL THIS ADULTISH STUFF?!
What if a ten year old read this ant got this weird idea that this is acceptable?!
What is wrong with people these days?!

-the book critic
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Oh god I died
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
chapter 2 is just plain funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
okay I like chapter 1 except for the part about ash being perverted.
Random Person chapter 19 . 6/18/2013
OMG! April showers bring May flowers- best pun(?) ever! I don't normally review for these kinds of fics but that was too funny to ignore. Even though this fic is done and you will just remember this as one in the ocean of reviews you'll get for this fic, I'm really glad you posted it. And sorry for the weird name. I have no account on the site and couldn't think of a name. Hmm, I probably shouldn't have said that. Eh, whatever.
DonaldDuck chapter 35 . 4/20/2013
Hey who is Natty? Is she a made up character or something? What DOES she look like?
MasterMirage chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
Good job! Loving it! Keep updating PLEASE. I just love the stories so much! XDXDXD
PokBuddy chapter 26 . 4/13/2013
I'm sorry. For not giving you ideas. You're stories are SO AWESOME though! Please keep updating! I know many people love them too! You can get some ideas online but I'm really sorry if I couldn't share I'm just so bad at this... EVAN AAML's ideas are great and I love your writing style !