Reviews for Slip of the Tongue
cake0108 chapter 1 . 6/10
Awwww
It sounds exactly like that
I love was hilarious.
I guess it was cute.(cocks head the side)
Guest chapter 37 . 8/6/2015
Wartortal.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/15/2015
No offense but you are writing to ur self and no one gets these stories and why do u hate May and make may and drew way out of character also ever try to stay on topic for a chance in one of ur stories!?
AquaDub chapter 17 . 6/18/2015
Agh chapter 17 is my fav so far :D I know this is kinda of late but i just had to review chapter 17! So fucking kawaiiii i mean i had my favorite pokemon ships in it and it was so cute and romantic and agh! Sooo cuteee :3 anyways great job loved it!
thatonestrangeoc chapter 50 . 10/13/2014
XD I enjoyed every last one of these. Thanks for writing!
Ariana chapter 50 . 8/31/2014
This whole collection of AAML & DAML stories was great and amusing to read!
Ariana chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
These were some really good themed stories,: especially the DAML ones!
SamTheKingOfHell chapter 42 . 8/30/2014
I'm just ... wow just... wow extraterrestrial versus hunter I'm just gonna leave
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2014
Hello, I'm the book critic. I Crituqe every Pokemon book I read on fanfic.
And let me just say:
People these days! Every idiotic person is into swearing and other inappropriate things, that I'm not even going to say.
Honestly right now I feel like strangling a random pedestrian.
I mean for CRYING OUT LOUD!
It's pokemon! A kids theme! And idiots like you are turning it into adult things.
This is so incredibly stupid on so MANY levels. I don't care how's my frikin reviews you got, this book it flat out dumb, and I think many a person agrees with me.
WHEN WILL SOMEONE JUST MAKE A STINKIN CONTESTSHIPPING BOOK WITHOUT ALL THIS ADULTISH STUFF?!
What if a ten year old read this ant got this weird idea that this is acceptable?!
What is wrong with people these days?!

-the book critic
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Oh god I died
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
chapter 2 is just plain funny.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
okay I like chapter 1 except for the part about ash being perverted.