Reviews for Genesis
Great chapter.
shika93 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Good beginning.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 12 . 8/9/2015
I loved this. Probably my favorite so far. The ending was adorable.
VA Dixie Girl chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
wonderful story
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
Very nice chapter. Glad to see her back with little fanfare, because it wouldn't feel right to have some fluffy reunion.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Your Chinese phrases make me laugh.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
I rarely review. It's not a conscious thing so much as a "I get into the story and am loathe to stop" kind of thing. I've decided to break that tradition for you.

River knowing the amount of time down to the second was a very nice touch. It seemed very in-character and it made me smile.
hotforteacher3 chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
3 3 3 *giggles* Xoxoxoxoxoxo !
Anatoly chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
In your note 1 you ask, "Now where's my cherry?" Was it yours and you gave it away? Hate to tell you little girl, but once you've lost it you can't get it back.
Animic chapter 4 . 2/20/2013
This is a fantastic story! One of the best Firefly fanfics I've read. I really love the idea of her getting together with other pupils from the Academy. Really creative and I think River's characterization is pretty perfect. She's still River just...more mature.
Ceslas chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Been a spell, but passin' through this caught my eye. Darlin', spending time here done brung back memories of the Muse to myownself. Right grateful ya up and finished this here tale... Seems like it began only yesterday and then I look back over the years and see more scars and grey hairs. Thank you for the visit with old friends and lovers. Send a Wave if you ever care to pass this way again.
wdge chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
I couldn't remember this story or when I favorited it, but thank goodness I did! I found it in my favorite list with a fairly new update (haven't been here in awhile) and read the story from beginning to end. Very enjoyable
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
You nailed it! You really captured the characters. I look forward to reading more!