Reviews for Team Gai: Chronicles
Epiphany chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
This has to be the most intimate and sweetest thing I have ever read. The emotions were so raw and REAL that I'm having feelings that aren't my own, it just affected me so much. I never was into Tenten and Neji because of their scarce screen time, but after I started watching Rock Lee and his Ninja Pals and reading this story, you have really hooked me on to the two and their team. Thank you for this precious jewel and for starting my love of this team, I will never forget this story.
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I have to agree with everyone else who thought that they were very out of character. And why did you make it so that everyone on a three man team had to be having threesomes with each other?
huh chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Why was Neji even in this story? I've read this several times and I don't get it. The story would have been a lot more effective without him in it. As a LeeTen, this works, but as a NejiTenLee, it makes no sense.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Poor Neji. :( Tenten and Lee clearly didn't love him anywhere near as much as they loved each other... he deserves better...
Gabs chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
SO AMAZING! I did not know I shipped the, together until this. Very, very beautiful piece
A fan chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
This story was beautiful, but I wish the relationship had been more evenly distributed. This feels more like a LeeTen story with Neji on the side for drama than a genuine triad relationship.
redchinese chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
i love this fic endlessly- so lovely and hot
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I don't think I've been so captivated by a story to the point of severe arousal and a waterfall of tears all at once.
I've just sat here crying for the past ten minutes.
This cannot be at all healthy.
Then again I can't really muster the strength to give a damn about anything but the copious amounts of emotion currently falling out of my face.
I really just don't have the power to express my gratitude, sorry.
Please know that this is a work of art and if there have ever been any harsh words or careless idiots directing negativity to you about anything, pardon them, for life must be extremely difficult for the blind.
Nokito-chan chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Wonderful! Beautifully characterized, well written and thoroughly enjoyable.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
fantastic. well written. very engaging.
Scarlet Tigress chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Wow and...WOW! In my opinion, a threesome is the most difficult kind of relationship situation to write, but you have mastered it beautifully. I thought that the way the characters interacted with one another and the organic progression of the relationship was no less that perfect. I loved the deep emotional reactions that the characters have to one another as they face life's challenges. Lovely, well written and ingeniously conceived. Truly a spectacularly romantic story.
appletree98 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Ohh that was the cutest thing I have ever read. Wow I am so happy. :) Awesome job I love the story. I'll have to read some more of your stuff.
anthropomorphychan chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Though I'm not a big fan of threesomes, guy-on-guy situations and lemons in general, I have to say that I did enjoy reading this fic. The characterisation was utterly believable. Such a compelling take on their relationship - its complexity and depth almost swamping me. I love how, despite the fact the the story is largely lemonised, there was obvious thought put into it (I could never be that deep even if I tried). I truly enjoyed this fic. It has to be one the most worthwhile 'mature' reads I have ever read. Fantastic job.
ElleGal chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Awww, awesome story
Galactic Foxes chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I've got to say, this is one of the best Team Gai threesome story I have ever read.

I loved Neji's "Fuck me" You could soooo feel the lust haha