Reviews for The Pros and Cons of Firewhiskey
Dr. B. Shadow chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Please do not take offence to this...HAAHAHAHAHAAHAH! I swear I think it is from it being 5:35am or just seeing a drunk Draco but either way, I don't think you should be shot this is actually really witty. I do hate fluff but this I'll undertake, Drunk!Draco and Speechless!Hermione the second is very rare lol. Thanks for the laugh and good read I really needed them.

Keep up the good work,

Dr. B. Shadow.
gulistanlik chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Okay I'm really confused, why are you disgusted with yourself? This was deliciously lovely and am even happier that an author managed to make a fic with drunk people end in something other than sex! :D Really, congratulations to you for pullin that off plus a lovely idea. True, seen similar ones, but I love how it's written and for some reason I'm starting to really look into characterisation these days, and have to admit I can picture these two like this...way after Hogwarts of course. Not in, cos I highly doubt Draco could be like that. hehe.

Your faithful reader and reviewer,

lauren chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
SeasonVelvet chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Wow. I'm amazed. I've just read my first three Malfoy/Hermione fics. They seem to be absolutely entertaining. I can't get my mind around it.

Smallville has nothing on Harry Potter.
kazfeist chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Aw, hon, that was cute! :D
quackferme chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
well, i think its cute and that if you don't keep writing i will be one unhappy person, and you don't want to be the cause of my unhappiness do you?lol

0odr8co's'girl0o chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
NOt a bad sart at all! There will be more chapters though right?
amose chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I agree, I'm also disgusted.

haha jokes.

The story was pretty good seeing as I am not a 'fan' of DH.