Reviews for History Rewritten
dorkycorky88 chapter 25 . 12/11/2014
Oh wow. This was my favorite Jackie/Eric story! AND my favorite Jackie/Hyde story! I don't want to spoil anything but this was great! If you're on the fence about reading this just do it. It was wonderful.
Wickedgreene16 chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
I kinda wanna kick hyde in the nads right about now! Lol
Jaycie Victory chapter 25 . 8/22/2014
Gorgeous declaration from Jackie. And high hopes that this Hyde will be better at saying how he feels and committing. Signs point to yes :) Great job.
Jaycie Victory chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
Perfect characterisation - again! That restaurant convo showed us exactly why Jackie and Eric can't work out long-term and why Hyde was always happy to stay in the basement in the show and why being in Chicago wasn't what mattered to Jackie and maybe even why Eric left for Africa. Hard-working convo ;) It also beautifully underlines why Jackie and Hyde need each other - and the Formans. You really could imagine them married and living next door to them.
Jaycie Victory chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
Gorgeous interaction in this one. Loved the enemy territory set-up, but it was the eels punning bit that genuinely made me burst out laughing! Brilliant!
Jaycie Victory chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
Love your plotting. Fresh and surprising.
Jaycie Victory chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
"Hyde and Jackie. Even though they're fighting, they move so well together. They look so… natural."

You are so good at deconstructing relationships through dialogue. Great precis of the Zennie dynamic.

And loved the chapter ending. Funny and clever.
Jaycie Victory chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
I love your timing in this fic - how you had Jackie stand in as the voice of the reader. I think we all needed a reminder of Hyde's good qualities and why the others are friends with him since he's been pretty vile in this fic. And that reminder made his conversation with Jackie in the car and brief glimpses of softness less jarring. Oh, and I loved the shout-out to the Veterans Day punch and how Jackie was turned on by it. Nice seed sowing that the two of them will have great physical compatibility if nothing else... yet ;).
Jaycie Victory chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
"Jackie's got a pretty short fuse when it comes to suffering fools. If she had to deal with you on a regular basis she'd probably be in a permanent bad mood."

Love this! Successfully deconstructs j/k relationship AND explicates my wondering earlier that maybe Jackie's softer in this fic cos she didn't have Kelso constantly winding her up.

Very clever.
Jaycie Victory chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
I am a massive Zennie and was just thinking, hmmm not quite sure what I feel, and wondering if I'd just have to go j/e in this fic as Hyde's being such an ass and Jackie and Eric seem so well-matched. Then just when we needed it you brought something in that helped: Eric really REALLY should have said something after Hyde's unjustifiable cruelty there. Bad boyfriend!
Jaycie Victory chapter 5 . 8/22/2014
You did a nice job with Hyde in these chapters. He was a good combination of early!Hyde with the Hyde we all know best. I want to hit him but also feel his deep loneliness and hope.
Jaycie Victory chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Jackie and Eric were sooo cute in this chapter. Still themselves though Jackie seems a little softer possibly because she has been without Kelso's influence?
la muneka chapter 25 . 5/13/2014
They are so beautiful! I wasn't sure if I was going to like this story at the beginning because I really don't see EJ much - maybe an alliance of sorts but no more than that - but again, I loved it. A rollercoaster of intense twists and turns, as I've come to expect from you, and that beauty about Jackie's birthday gift and especially the fox from little prince stole my breath away. You are spot on with this metaphore. This story made my day.
huangjj chapter 9 . 1/13/2014
This chapter may be one of my favourite pieces of T7S writing ever. It just had everything - romance, tension, comedy, bit o' heartfelt drama. The scene cut back to Kelso and Fez was absolutely hysterical - just like the show would end dramatic episodes with random sign off scenes. So much love for this and your writing!
huangjj chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
HAHA, I'm rereading this story, and the bit with them watching Brady Bunch SUPER AWKWARDLY made me cackle! Especially Fez's potato crunching. You captured the humour of the show SO WELL in this story. :)