Reviews for History Rewritten
KateKat1992 chapter 25 . 9/18
Aww I absolutely love Hyde and Jackie!
KateKat1992 chapter 16 . 9/18
Wow. Bad Donna.
KateKat1992 chapter 3 . 9/18
I’m generally only pro Jackie-Hyde but right now I’m definitely shipping her and Forman!
Jadeeeee chapter 25 . 5/18
Wholesome and beautiful. I'm smiling now. Thank you.
LRAEwrites chapter 26 . 12/26/2018
This story is so awesome! Great work.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/16/2018
This is perfection, I know is 2018, and have been years but I just discover JH and I love them.. this for this!
siera2325 chapter 25 . 7/25/2018
great story.. home sick today.. so read it all
TinkStar87 chapter 25 . 6/4/2018
Ah, this was sooo good, even with the E/J which i was surprised i didn't mind too much; my heart is always for J/H and this story was amazing with that and just all the relationships. So good and adding to favorites. Read ya Later ;)
Logy81 chapter 25 . 2/26/2018
whoa this is such a roller coaster ride. i love it. a lot. thank you!
ValidescopeWest chapter 25 . 1/30/2018
I really enjoyed that and I'm not into Eric and Jackie, but this was a good story arc.
romeosami7 chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
daaaaamn, Eric is such a whimp. Red really messed him up and turned him into submission.
Goldenbassets chapter 10 . 10/8/2017
Love the whole premise. This is my second time through and I love the set up, dialogue, characters are spot on, I get all the feels and can't put the story down.
Goldenbassets chapter 25 . 9/10/2017
This story was amazing! I wasn't sure how I would feel about EJ but I liked where you went with it and of course I'm such a JH shipper that I'm so in love with the ending. Thank you! Off to find out what else you've got for me️
Guest chapter 25 . 9/6/2017
This was such a cute and amazing story. And it had some great humor which was perfect! I love Jackie and Hyde! Great writing!
HayleyMikaelson chapter 25 . 7/10/2017
gosh this story is amazingggggggg but I was honestly in such a pickle because I actually loved Jackie and Eric but Steven and Jackie were also so dang cute!