Reviews for History Rewritten
MonDieu666 chapter 25 . 7/30
Wow! That was one heck of a story. I have a few more of your JH stories lined up to read and now I'm even more excited. The voices of your characters were spot on, the vibe of the story was so in line with the actual show. I'm a little in awe.
As a JH shipper I'm really glad they ended up together in this story but you still wrote EJ well. You made them seem like a completely credible pairing albeit without the scorching tension that JH have (Ok I'm bias) and you didn't compromise anyone's character.
Laughed, got butterflies and read it all in 24 hours. Superb work!
I'veGotAnotherConfessionToMake chapter 25 . 7/2
Loved the story! This is the first Eric/Jackie fic I've read, cause honestly, Eric is a character I can't bring myself to absolutely love in the show, let alone in fanfiction, but I love how you handled and drove the story. It really worked. And I'm so happy that Jackie and Steven ended up together: Zennie for life! Thanks for sharing!
mi-shell87 chapter 25 . 6/26
Absolutely loved!
appalove chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
*Love* your play on the "I love cake" incident here.
appalove chapter 13 . 4/18/2015
I'd like to applaud you for placing the "Star Wars" episode in a chronologically sensible place, instead of in the middle of 1976 like the show's wonky writers did. Also, Hyde's WWII style recap last chapter was hilarious. This fic is like T7S comfort food.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 25 . 12/11/2014
Oh wow. This was my favorite Jackie/Eric story! AND my favorite Jackie/Hyde story! I don't want to spoil anything but this was great! If you're on the fence about reading this just do it. It was wonderful.
Wickedgreene16 chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
I kinda wanna kick hyde in the nads right about now! Lol
Jaycie Victory chapter 25 . 8/22/2014
Gorgeous declaration from Jackie. And high hopes that this Hyde will be better at saying how he feels and committing. Signs point to yes :) Great job.
Jaycie Victory chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
Perfect characterisation - again! That restaurant convo showed us exactly why Jackie and Eric can't work out long-term and why Hyde was always happy to stay in the basement in the show and why being in Chicago wasn't what mattered to Jackie and maybe even why Eric left for Africa. Hard-working convo ;) It also beautifully underlines why Jackie and Hyde need each other - and the Formans. You really could imagine them married and living next door to them.
Jaycie Victory chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
Gorgeous interaction in this one. Loved the enemy territory set-up, but it was the eels punning bit that genuinely made me burst out laughing! Brilliant!
Jaycie Victory chapter 11 . 8/22/2014
Love your plotting. Fresh and surprising.
Jaycie Victory chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
"Hyde and Jackie. Even though they're fighting, they move so well together. They look so… natural."

You are so good at deconstructing relationships through dialogue. Great precis of the Zennie dynamic.

And loved the chapter ending. Funny and clever.
Jaycie Victory chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
I love your timing in this fic - how you had Jackie stand in as the voice of the reader. I think we all needed a reminder of Hyde's good qualities and why the others are friends with him since he's been pretty vile in this fic. And that reminder made his conversation with Jackie in the car and brief glimpses of softness less jarring. Oh, and I loved the shout-out to the Veterans Day punch and how Jackie was turned on by it. Nice seed sowing that the two of them will have great physical compatibility if nothing else... yet ;).
Jaycie Victory chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
"Jackie's got a pretty short fuse when it comes to suffering fools. If she had to deal with you on a regular basis she'd probably be in a permanent bad mood."

Love this! Successfully deconstructs j/k relationship AND explicates my wondering earlier that maybe Jackie's softer in this fic cos she didn't have Kelso constantly winding her up.

Very clever.
Jaycie Victory chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
I am a massive Zennie and was just thinking, hmmm not quite sure what I feel, and wondering if I'd just have to go j/e in this fic as Hyde's being such an ass and Jackie and Eric seem so well-matched. Then just when we needed it you brought something in that helped: Eric really REALLY should have said something after Hyde's unjustifiable cruelty there. Bad boyfriend!