Reviews for History Rewritten
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 25 . 1/14
Oh wow! I absolutely adored this version of events. It makes things better than the show even somehow - helps things fit properly I suppose. Kelso and Fez placing bets and wrangling their friends into returning to friendship statuses, and Hyde and Kelso's exchange regarding bets :-D all the little bits of dialogue from the show but scattered throughout this tale are delightful. Glad it all worked out for everyone in the end!
MrsBellaWhitlock123 chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
YEEEEEESSSSSSS! I FINALLY FOUND THIS STORY AGAIN AFTER SO FREAKING LONG! I LOVE THIS STORY!
107derwent chapter 25 . 11/7/2016
I simply loved this story! I never dare to read EJ stories cause it sounds just way too weird to me, but since you started of a fresh beginning and with the possibility of a HJ end, I took the bet and wow! What a great plot! I actually cheered for Eric in lots of ways cause Hyde was being a jerk, but you managed to redeem all the characters in the end and dont make them look like assholes. Thank you for writing this! I had so much fun and I wish you kept writing. You're stories are always great! And yay aussie land! Hahaha
RantyFanGirl chapter 25 . 9/22/2016
This story was one of my favorites. I love how you weaved actual bits of the show into it. I couldnt decide if I wanted JH or EJ. Which is not like me at all. Thank you for writing this and sharing!
GreenAndZen chapter 25 . 9/19/2016
#100%ZENNIEREVIEW
"Now, Hyde and Jackie, on the other hand..."

Lolol. I don't know what the intentions the show makers had when designing their characters at the beginning but Jackie Burkhart and Steven Hyde are soul mates. In a way no other TV couple can ever convince me. And That 70's Show was a sitcom. Not a drama or daily soap.

Without any intention of disrespecting EJ shippers, I must say that the couple didn't make any sense to me and hence, I tried to read the initial chapters very fast. Also because my Steven (Yup. MY Steven :P) was portrayed as a big time scumbag. EJ will never happen for me since its so out of character for one thing but also because they have very similar ideas about love that it's all too safe and boring. But when you brought in scenes of Jackie and Hyde together, man, let's just say you don't need smut to light the story on fire. Amazing.

Your story unfolded into perfection and once again reminds us that two people who are destined to be with each other will end up with each other. So shove it, season 8.

I felt all kinds of tingles when Jackie professed her undying love for Hyde. Not for Jackie lol. But the dialogue and scene was everything zennie dreams are made of.

Have loved every one of your JH stories. This one is special as, like you said, the story took a life of its own, which really means that, all roads lead to JH ending up together. That's as natural as gravity.
MonDieu666 chapter 25 . 7/30/2016
Wow! That was one heck of a story. I have a few more of your JH stories lined up to read and now I'm even more excited. The voices of your characters were spot on, the vibe of the story was so in line with the actual show. I'm a little in awe.
As a JH shipper I'm really glad they ended up together in this story but you still wrote EJ well. You made them seem like a completely credible pairing albeit without the scorching tension that JH have (Ok I'm bias) and you didn't compromise anyone's character.
Laughed, got butterflies and read it all in 24 hours. Superb work!
I'veGotAnotherConfessionToMake chapter 25 . 7/2/2016
Loved the story! This is the first Eric/Jackie fic I've read, cause honestly, Eric is a character I can't bring myself to absolutely love in the show, let alone in fanfiction, but I love how you handled and drove the story. It really worked. And I'm so happy that Jackie and Steven ended up together: Zennie for life! Thanks for sharing!
mi-shell87 chapter 25 . 6/26/2016
Absolutely loved!
appalove chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
*Love* your play on the "I love cake" incident here.
appalove chapter 13 . 4/18/2015
I'd like to applaud you for placing the "Star Wars" episode in a chronologically sensible place, instead of in the middle of 1976 like the show's wonky writers did. Also, Hyde's WWII style recap last chapter was hilarious. This fic is like T7S comfort food.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 25 . 12/11/2014
Oh wow. This was my favorite Jackie/Eric story! AND my favorite Jackie/Hyde story! I don't want to spoil anything but this was great! If you're on the fence about reading this just do it. It was wonderful.
Wickedgreene16 chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
I kinda wanna kick hyde in the nads right about now! Lol
Jaycie Victory chapter 25 . 8/22/2014
Gorgeous declaration from Jackie. And high hopes that this Hyde will be better at saying how he feels and committing. Signs point to yes :) Great job.
Jaycie Victory chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
Perfect characterisation - again! That restaurant convo showed us exactly why Jackie and Eric can't work out long-term and why Hyde was always happy to stay in the basement in the show and why being in Chicago wasn't what mattered to Jackie and maybe even why Eric left for Africa. Hard-working convo ;) It also beautifully underlines why Jackie and Hyde need each other - and the Formans. You really could imagine them married and living next door to them.
Jaycie Victory chapter 12 . 8/22/2014
Gorgeous interaction in this one. Loved the enemy territory set-up, but it was the eels punning bit that genuinely made me burst out laughing! Brilliant!