Reviews for Fit for a Prince
Fantasy Boudicca chapter 1 . 4/26
I feel so bad for Legolas. Little girls are fascinated by long hair - mine is almost down to my waist and my niece could never stop playing with it as a toddler. And now she's at the age where playing hairstylist is probably popular... Oh dear.
Number Girl chapter 1 . 4/12
Oh! I can just hear Legolas thinking, "Shut up! Just shut up!" in that hilarious form of barely-restrained frustration and embarassment, only just held in by or credible self-control and grace!
Ah, I think I died laughing!
Charlottees chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
This was hilarious! I absoloutely adored it! I could imagine an adorable little hobbit doing Legolas's pretty hair :D The ending was so nice, especially since you earlier wrote about Frodo's spirit wads not as bright and I was a little sad, so the ending made me smile and awh. :) all I could imagine was Elijah Woods ridiculous laugh XD Anyway loved it, fantastic writing and very creative.
Thank you!
SunrayShiningLight1999 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This is gold! I was laughing the entire way through you surely deserve a medal for this! :D
Sol chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I absolutely love this work. It was so simple and beautiful yet had a profound impact that I don't know quiet how to explain. My favorite line was the end "He threw his head back and began to laugh uproariously." It was a little yet powerful thing, brought about by childish innocence. I can't find the right words so I hope it is enough. Wonderful job. Happy writing.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was funny.
Always chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Poor, poor Legolas.
RagnarIsStillCrazy chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
A great story. Very well written.
a rohan soldier chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
How old was Elanor in this story. She seems to be a child of 6 or 7. Toddlers are not that mature.
fluffyhoshi chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This is so funny! I would love to see Legolas in real life with his hair done by a young hobbit. I really enjoyed this.
jjldfj chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
That story was funny. One thing though, I think Elanor seemed kind of old for a toddler.
Kumiko Seph chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Can I just say... that was the sweetest, and most uplifting fanfiction I've read in this category :) I really liked it... the characterization was PERFECT and I love Legolas in this story XD So superb, you're awesome!
Lady Elanor chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
How adrorable. Seriously, thats the only word for it. And Frodo needed a good laugh, near the end. (bookverse) Elanor is so cute. And legolas looks like a princess now. Only one word; Sweet
Aranel Mereneth chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
awww how cute and funny! i loved the last line, poor frodo i'm glad to see him laugh )
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Oh gracious, Elanor is so cute!

I love Legolas's mortification at having a flower clasp tied in his *pretty* braid...:)

U DID AN EXCELLENT JOB!