Reviews for Letting Go
Unexisted user chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Okay, after I finished reading this. There's heavy lump in my throat and heart. I just cried silently. Poor Wolfram.
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I really liked this. I understand it's completely, but part of me really wants to read on! However, I also love how it ends and how it leaves so much more to the imagination of the reader. Wonderful job, a very good take on such an over-written event!
Layla chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That was great. Realistic, touching...

I like in a way too much how you speak while you're writing. Feels like... home, or like simple reality. The grass is under my own foot or something.

Liked it a lot!

Btw, My english juust sucks, sorry about that.
luz chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
how the hell is this complete? sequel now!
FUCKING STUPID ASSHOLE chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
WHAT A FUCKING DICKHEAD YOU ARE. THIS STORY IS THE SHITTIEST I'VE EVER READ. HOW DARE YOU MAKE YUURI AND WOLFRAM BREAK UP BITCH? IF YOU DON'T LIKE YUURAM DON'T WRITE IT BUT DON'T WRITE THEM BREAKING UP WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT,WHAT FUCKING RIGHT YOU HAVE TO DO SO? FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU BETTER NOT DO IT AGAIN.

YOU BETTER APOLOGIZE TO YUURAM FANS, AND YOU BETTER DO A FIC WHERE YUURI SAYS SORRY TO WOLFRAM!
Paxwolf chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Lovely work. It's not easy to write a story like this tellingly, with Yuri's conflicted feelings so clearly and compassionately described. (and so sad, but also pretty realistic too.) Poor both of them. Well done.
wendeleen chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
could you plz write a sequal for this story. i can't stop thinking about wolfram's point of view and how he would react.
Anelriel chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
LOL! There was a message from when I was about to submit a review when I noticed it said, "Are You Happy", The audacity of "irony!" LOL! After reading this, I deemed I should not be. So...there you have it. In any event, I digressed. Very well done! I pity Wolfram and Yuuri. You must see both sides of the story, simultaneously, if ever you are to understand. Such drama! Bravo! May the Force be with you, always. _
juntomatsu chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
gawd...that was absolutely sad...it brought tears to my eyes...*wipes her eyes*...poor wolfram...poor yuuri

i do hope that you plan on continuing this one-shot...i feel the need for closer...there must be more...even if they don't end up "together"... although that would be sweetness...but if not i think that it's good just the way it is... until next time...thanks for your story...ah and just incase i'll add you on my alert...heh heh
bananam00n chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Woa... I am a yuuram fan, but this story is great. If Yuuri broke the engagement, It would end up like that.

Great story!...
Junadashi chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Que pena ;_; tadinho do Wolf-chan

Continue onegai ;_;
Hikari the Keyblade of Hope chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Wow... so sad... poor Yuuri and Wolfram...