Reviews for A Little Piece of Me
Boohbear19 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
So cute
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was lovely! Beautifully done. I like how Cloud's feelings progressed from hesitation to confidence and I love love love that he just goes up to her and kisses her! Woohoo!
Pookyilicous chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I seriously didn't notice until you said and i went searching

Loved this one-shot :)

it's perfect

Pooky x
CLOUDxTIFAforever chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
You noticed the earing too? I thought I was the only one!

Anyway, I really liked this. I like the way its written, it flows really well, great job.

~CLOUDxTIFAforever
Chocoboface chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Squee, I found this little ficcy awhile ago and, I HAD to rewatch Advent Children before I reviewed, LOL. I needed to see for my own eyes that Tifa only had one earring in the movie and you're so right! Tifa is actually missing the other earring...I would have never noticed that if you hadn't pointed it out...her hair gets in the way XD. Hm hm, in any case, I adore this one shot. It's so sweet and extremely cute. I especially like the last line. Nice work 3
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Once again, another amazing one shot! Although I'm obviously behind since this was posted a WHILE ago lol but I felt like reading some of your other works after reading your collection of drabbles in 'The Soft Spot' and to say the least, your stories are wonderful :D! And it's so awesome that you're an avid TifaxCloud shipper because if I ever felt like reading some good stories on them, I could just go read yours because they are always so great! I would review more on your other ones but I haven't read them all yet [you've got quite a lot!] and plus, sometimes I get lazy to review [that's horrible, I know but everyone does it right? xP]. But I felt the need to review this story since it only had 12 reviews lol and I felt nobody was giving it justice, SO yah! And it's so weird that you mentioned how she was wearing one earring because when I watched that [for the billionth time] last week, I was wondering why the heck there was only one! And it perturbed me because it made no sense. But anyway, lovely one shot!
Tibbar Sabertooth chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Cute. Love the italics... so good! *gets out tissue*

Have I ever mentioned how much I love your writings? :D

.::Tibbs::.
myxavier chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
aww.. simple but flawless.. i love your writings..
Sael chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
*adds to favorites*
Eleidin chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I remember Tifa wore a pair of earrings in FFVII ending. I'm certain of it. And nobody actually ask them Suare-Enix FAQs? My... Anyway, you're great! Being observant and put it in a fic. Just wondering.. Maybe Denzel's ring was actually Cloud's - he just ask Denzel to keep it for him. I dunno, the ones wearing those rings are Tifa, Barret and Denzel. Denzel came after Barret took his leave. So, I guess it make sense. Care to give it a shot for your next fic? I know it was cheesy :) but... :)
bforbrigitta chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
One word: Brilliant.

NEVER have I EVER bothered to read lyrics in songfics.

My, how you've persuaded me xP

I love how you kept it descriptive... Yet rather simple. Cloud and Tifa portrayed at their best

Keep going... I wholeheartedly encourage you to write more Cloud x Tifa ]

Ja ne~
The Tiramisu Of Impending Doom chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Ah, crap. I like it when people pay attention to little things like this. I thought I was the only one who gave a damn about Tifa's earrings! Heheheh.

I like how you mixed the previous dialogue with the present. It gave the story a nice build-up. I love that Valentine has her earring close to his heart. What a sweet story!
MissSugarQuill chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
That was so beautiful ... ( And I liked how you described Tifa's smile at the end to be an, "I told you so" one. So many people think it's suggestive or someting along those lines -.-;;, but I always thought she was just innocently chiding him about everything he'd blamed himself for. Yay, I loved it. .
Phycotic Bunnie chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
That was a really sweet story. definetly not over done like some stories and i didn't notice that she only has one earring but i'll definetly keep an eye out for it! Strange and Beautiful is one of the nicest songs i have ever heard. It has so many memories for me that it was nice to see it getting some appericiation even if it was from a total stranger!
Lily of the Prairie chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
It's a wonderful insight of how Cloud's moving on, or at least trying. I like it.