Reviews for The Perfect Vessel
so short chapĆ¼pies
good idea
BUMBLE BEE chapter 22 . 6/4
. . . . . . . . Wow~!. . . . . I feel so bad for Naruto~! ROT IN HELL COUNSAL! FUCKING GOD! PLEASE I BEG YOU! JUST FINISH THE STORY! Anyway, you did good. Please, just finish the story. Every good story has to end up with a good ending right? Well let's take a vote for if you should finish the damn story :D

Naruto: Sure I don't care, spread my evilness to the world. Blah blah all that. But hey! I wanna finish my pan and make a village of peace :)

Sasuke: Heh, I wanna see if I get to save Naruto or not. And then... I will rip the counsel to shreads :DDDD

Sakura: Hmmm, it seems that I have actually bonded with Sasuke! So duh! Finish the dang story! Please :)

Kakashi: I'm not losing another person dear to me. So yes. Continue.

Anyway, side comments time! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO HINEJI! WHY JUST TELL ME FUCKING WHY! And thats all. Peace
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 16 . 6/3
Hm. It looks like Sasuke and Naruto switched roles.
Fallen Warrior2 chapter 11 . 6/3
Omg. I actually cried. Poor Naruto...I started to sob...I'm not lying...omg..I am like so sad I can't even describe it..
JayyZombie chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
Wow. This was certainly the furthest thing from my imagination when I began to read this. I had thought that maybe it would sort of be similar to the original plot, being that Naruto tries, but fails, to hide his Curse Mark. I was pleasantly surprised when I found it was nothing of the sort, rather filled with Naruto finally snapping.

I've always been intrigued by the thought of Kurama reacting harshly to the Curse Mark, seeing as it would only stick him with a worse jailer. However, reading your take on how the slow breaking of Naruto's mind would benefit him by weakening his mistrust of him, well, needless to say I'm now intrigued by the exact opposite of before.

I did half a few qualms with this story, though not nearly as many as I usually have with a fic this length. Of course there are a few grammatical errors, but that's to be expected; even professional authors make them. Then there were the mild ones, not really worth a second glance, such as Ino, Kiba and such trying to change their parents' opinions on Naruto, even though they stated they wouldn't for the sake of their cover. Also there's the bit with the Yondaime's name not being Arashi, but rather Minato Namikaze; the name Arashi was simply the fans trying to figure out Naruto's father's name when Jiraiya had Naruto sign his summoning scroll and mentioned Naruto's dad was the last to sign it, but the name actually read Arashi Kazama. However, if you wanted to you could honestly build on that and make it so that Minato isn't even Naruto's dad, it's up to you.

If you're still searching for a beta I'd be happy to offer my services. My own stories, both posted and freshly created alike, are on hiatus due to my flash drive I had the files saved on being broken. I've not yet found the will to re-write them all, so I've the time that it would take to go through this and beta it. I get on fanfiction and check my email at least once a week, though it's almost always more, so I'd be able to quickly send you the beta'd chapters, if you're interested or still searching. I'll not mind if you've already gotten a beta, I thought I'd merely offer my services because I adore this story. c: Can't wait to see what happens next.!

-Jayson
Guest chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
You should keep naruto's curse mark visable and not hidden but other than that it's a great story so far I think I hope you're goning to update this story soon.
Asun08 chapter 22 . 10/19/2014
Have you completed this story yet it is amazing and I would love to keep reading more. its just getting good to :(
Guest chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
*Gets out claws and slashes orochimaru's
Stomach*
"DAMN U! FUCKIN ASSHAT! GIVE NARU-KUN BACK, U PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR... WHATEVER THE FUCK U ARE! I CAN KILL U IN LESS THEN A MINUTE!"

:Later that day:

*sitting in a cell sobbing*
Guest chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
OMG. I loved the fights and how u did them!
And how Gara reacted when he saw naruto.
BLOODTHIRSTY GRINS. I HOPE THEY GET TO FIGHT IN THIS FANFIC! THAT WOULD B AWESOME!

And I hope if the curse mark doesn't activate, then naruto goes 6 Tails... (But I know that's not gonna happen)

*Laughs Evily*
s t chapter 13 . 6/13/2014
Hey why don't u make them pretend they've gone to kill Naruto then actually bring him back but they will not succeed and Naruto will gone the akatsuki Then find out it was the Uchihas clan that killed his parents and he swore revenge o. Sasuke and Sakura and Kakashi-Sensai then he will destroy the leaf oh and if you like make naruto a vampire so you could add a pinch of Rosario to vampire the perfect reciepe
Crystal Vampire 678 chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Loved it don't ya all agree
Beezeecade chapter 22 . 4/6/2014
Lol, once you post it, make an update on this story, I think everyone's following this one. I can't wait :D
Sanity Demolisher chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
interesting story! I'm not sure if you're thinking of coming back to this story, but if you do I'd be interested in seeing where you take it. Thanks for sharing.
megan martinez chapter 21 . 8/4/2013