Reviews for Beach Day
GlaringEyes chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
One of the most interesting things about fanfics is that you can imagine how the characters' lives would in more... "normal" circunstances. Your story describes well how it would be for SW and RW a common life.

I think the best matching pairings are Kento-Mina and Cye-Amy. Kento and Mina are the most outgoing and extrovert ones in their groups, and Cye and Amy are the calmest and shiest ones. They would certainly work out!

I think Ryo's personality is a bit OOC: in the animated series, he's usually more hot-headed. I got the impression Rowen has become more hot-headed than him (and he is a really calm one!). Perhaps it has to do with the fact that Ryo has become more of a secondary character in favor of Rowen, who is paired with the protagonist Serena.
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Are you going to put part three up like you said? Please let me know.
Larry Pander chapter 2 . 9/26/2001
You better put up that second Mina and Kento part. Mina is my favorite senshi! I f I don't see more about her you will be in deep KUSO!
Princess Lita chapter 2 . 7/18/2001
That was the best story!
Chaos formerly Rini chapter 2 . 7/15/2001
how come no mo rini? it wuz very good!
Drac chapter 2 . 7/10/2001
wow that second part was good! it's story rocked
adb chapter 2 . 7/4/2001
i liked it alot. too bad you had to end it. how about another one where they discover each others's idenitys?
Melissa chapter 2 . 7/3/2001
Oh come on you can't end it there! More! Its gettin too good and what about Rini? She'll never be born if serena and darien aren't together!
Miami-Lu chapter 2 . 7/2/2001
I love your story,i remebered i went to this site that had RW AND SM crossover,and it was great stories,from that time,I like the pair up with them,continue thoug plz!
Bunny chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
That was a great chapter, loved it, loved it, loved it! Very kawaii! Hey, I really like your couples, let me guess, you put them together through armor color right? I noticed that detail.

Write more soon! Can't wait to see what happens to Rowan and Serena in the third chapter.
Kahnawake Exile chapter 2 . 7/1/2001
You sure did... I liked the rat poison part with Elizabeth... very kawaii!
Kayla Tsukino chapter 2 . 6/30/2001
wha? its over that was great byt of yuli and rinni you mintioind them in chapter one? so...what about thouse to and are mia and darain a couple? please telll me whait I can guess that last question...and you shure had me going there great work! Keep it up I love all of your ficcies keep going with them I am loving every minute of it!
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 6/30/2001
YEAH! I LOVE how they met! POST MORE ASAP! I can't wait for the next day! I LOVE how they put suntan losion on each other and how Sai put shapes, numbers, and math problems on Ami's back and how she got them right! POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
Kmoney chapter 1 . 6/29/2001
Ahhh that was cute. I liked when Kento was helping Sai also causing him to blush up a storm. And Sage oh boy...that guy just doesn't know when to stop flirting. Well he got what he wanted to spread Lita with suntan lotion.
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
The story was good, but I have to comment on this line, "They all heard a cry for help and they all were about took a private spot to transform, thinking it was a new enemy. But it was only a child drowning." That makes it sound not like it's not important, but like it doesn't take priority. I am sorry but I just started laughing; it seemed satirical. Anyway, waiting for the sequel.