Reviews for Devastation
brndjms chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
its great but how does it end!
louisa78 chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Please, Please, continue with Devastation, I keep looking and looking hoping that you have updated. I know that Real Life gets in the way of writing, but there are a lot of people out here just dying to know what happens.
ProudMarineWife chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
is there more?
skiergal chapter 2 . 1/20/2007
Please continue!
ChristinaS chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
oh! I suspect subterfuge, or maybe, at the very least, a body double- which would be a very nice body indeed! More soon? Plz?
SamJackShip chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
thats a great story so far. i love it. i wonder who was in Jack's apartement when Sam entered it. I bbet it wasnt him otherwise he would know what daniel is talking about, right? plz update soon. I can hardly wait for more.

:o)
Caroline ONeill chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
Poor Jack. want to know who was in his appartment. What has Teal'c got planed. Hope they do there plan before they find out that it wasnt Jack in his appartment. And really how could Sam think Jack is cheating on her. Please update. Very well written, thankyou I love these type of stories.
Carhop chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
I almost never read a WIP before I have all parts, but I started this one for some reason. Veryy angsty, but intriguing. I can't wit for the next part.
froggy0319 chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
You have me intrigued with this one and would love to see where you are going with it...maybe just maybe it wasn't Jack that Sam saw :(
sammie77 chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
Great chapter 2! So, maybe it wasn't Jack? What's up? More please!
T chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
HOLY CRAP! you so have to update soon. What the hell is going on. PPMS!
frany66 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
oh jacks a bad bad man. or is Sam mistaken? please let me find out.
ScruffyLovin chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
I find it a little hard to believe that Daniel and/or Teal'c wouldn't suggest that there might be a reasonable explanation for what Sam saw, or that she might have misinterpreted it. *shrugs* Aw, well.

Now I'm worried about Daniel and Teal'c's revenge on Jack. x_0;
oops chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
YAY! I love it when Sam/Jack doesn't work out. He's so unworthy of her. But then again, so are any others from the show.
gater62 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Hard to believe Jack would do that! Was it even him? You would think Sam would be able to recognize him even from the back. Very angsty start-like it!