Reviews for One Roxas To Go, Please!
Imagamerchic chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
AWESOME OMFG U R LIKE THE BEST AUTHOR EVER (SCREW ROALD DAUL AND JK ROWLING!)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Sooooo she eter acepted to be his girlfriend or to marry him? Sorry! I have been reading alot of stories and I couldn't read after a while for some reason XD ether way WICKED STORY! Soooo cute .
S.Kurou07 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
THE FLUFF.

OH GOD.

IT'S TOO MUCH. I CAN'T GO ON.

Long story short: I loved it. Really.
Maskedgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
AHHH Loved the ending! Soooooo cute _
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
That was adorable... Very cute. I loved it!
Random Romantasist 999 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
AW! X3
JohnUhLyn chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Awwwwwwww! That was awesome! I freaking loved it to death! I also love the way you write~ Roxas is such a romantic! Why can't all guys be like him? It would save alot of girls A LOT of trouble~
dannielovessora chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Aww why the heck can't a guy do all that for me! I envy namine now.
Lazybutt-chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
awww, thats so adorable lol
Lilaclia chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Yes, well Izzy should be very proud with this piece of writing . This idea was so great , and what Roxas did , well, it was so sweet and cute ! I loved the last line , it was so cute ! :)I like you're writing skill because you made it cute and sweet but maintained a sense of good writing and it made the fic great overall . great job ! I loved IT :P
Polymoly chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
This is a really cute one-shot! I really love this. Somehow, I can relate to your story and I really love the ending.

Such a sweet line at the end! ;D

Faving this definitely! :)
crystalnami chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Aww, this was really cute _ Loved the ending! :D And Roxas is so freakin' adorable when he's being dumb. Kudos!
triptic chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
i would certainly want a roxas to go! -laugh- and you, wonderful izzy that you are, have managed to make me fall back in love with namixas:33 something i thought not possible with all the akuroku fics out there..but this, this was just too cute!
twilight star16 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
aw! i love the part with the shakespeare lines :D
Pure-Rose-Kunoichi chapter 1 . 5/17/2008